Default setup league interest thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Default setup league interest thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Nothing yet. Need to go back to the other cods and see what we can put together. Sorry this lost my attention while the GT3 was getting up and running. Will be able to put some time into this now.

Reactions: Farewell AOR

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Nothing yet. Need to go back to the other cods and see what we can put together. Sorry this lost my attention while the GT3 was getting up and running. Will be able to put some time into this now.
That’s ok buddy :) :)

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Definetely interested, but tuesday could be a problem for a lot of people I think. Because of GT3 the day after

Reactions: Mhill

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Certainly interested in this.
Bored of the GT3's so fine with it running beside it.

For the best RACING, the slower the car, the better the on track racing (as ppl race, rather than crash)
Imo, anything going over 300bhp just extends the gap between the fastest > slowest drivers
Some of the most fun (and best to watch) racing I've been in, was the Ginetta Junior + Touring Car leagues! If you go much beyond that, the cars spread out more on the track.

Something slow, and easy to drive will provide the most exciting racing!
BMW TC League gets my vote :)

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Personally I want to see a Trophy Truck league. Can't tell if AI are slow are I am incredible, but them at Wildcrest I can not only beat them with 120/100 but lap them all within 4 laps.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I'd definitely be interested in this, but would have to choose either this or the GT3 league as I don't have the time to do more than one league at a time, as others have mentioned and a season of weekend racing is also a no-go for me.