DiRT Rally XB1 League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

DiRT Rally XB1 League

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I don't know of many famous Swede's in the sport but I do know of a couple Scots ;)
Björn Waldegård, Stig Blomqvist (Hall of Fame) and Mattias Ekström the greatest driver in the world! Just to name a few that won WRC or are just awsome at rallycross.;)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I don't know if that would work, I guess it would, Have to see if it would or not. If there is a league on each platform the league cod's could easily have the same events for each platform.
Are the games equaly fast?

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
I think that the league is connected to Racenet as opposed to any specific platform. So I guess it's possible with Rally

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
The minis are FWD I know that much
[DOUBLEPOST=1459967394][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd be interested in some kind of ps4 thing, whether that involves all platforms I don't mind
Oh.

Personally I reckon that something like a tiered system would be best if we had enough people. Like the lowest drive the kitcars, then R4, then the full version cars.

Nitramsen

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 7, 2015
I think that the league is connected to Racenet as opposed to any specific platform. So I guess it's possible with Rally
I thought so too at first but I'm not able to find anything other than PS4 leagues on Dirts site. But even if it isn't possible it wouldn't be that hard to have a coordinator per platform as long as the cars are identical across them all.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Oh.

Personally I reckon that something like a tiered system would be best if we had enough people. Like the lowest drive the kitcars, then R4, then the full version cars.
I reckon the leagues should run in a way where the cars change every week, just like the stages. this ensures that there is variety throughout a season, Not bashing the conventional way as it worked on the previous DiRT Leagues on the 360 but I'd prefer the way I said, offers more of a challenge!

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Interested in a rally league. I like how it is set up on DiRT Rally actually, as I wouldn't be able to really commit to a particular night at this stage.

Reactions: Troyfmcg

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I would be up for something on PS4! Getting the game in around nine days!

BlackFlagged

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 18, 2015
Am I the only one having problems with pace notes? They seem kind of off and it's really not helping me