Division 2 - General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Division 2 - General Chat

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
I'm really sorry guys, but Im going to have to pull out, as I missed 2 weeks worth of gamers coz of my internet having issues, and now I have to catch up 6 games, and have other things to sort out aswell. I'm very sorry and il probably get banned from the fifa league but that's the way it is unfortunately.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I'm really sorry guys, but Im going to have to pull out, as I missed 2 weeks worth of gamers coz of my internet having issues, and now I have to catch up 6 games, and have other things to sort out aswell. I'm very sorry and il probably get banned from the fifa league but that's the way it is unfortunately.
Since you failed to finish the season you will be blacklisted but due to the reasoning it will be an 'Inconclusive Blacklisting', effectively meaning a re-opening in the future could be a possibility depending on certain factors. Anyway, it's unfortunate that you're having to leave but thanks anyway for your participation and we appreciate the position you're in.

Thanks,
Kurt.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
@Chris johnson I know it's a bit in advance, but just to say I won't be around Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday for definite and it's unlikely I'll be around on Friday

JordanK2406

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2014
Since this is div2 general chat i have a question for u. How would u describe your start to the season as we are entering the mid-season time? I would describe my start to the season as being perfect 8wins out of 8games. Ive had some fun games along the way with some EA aids as well as. Feel free to voice your view of how your start to the season has been.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Been good, won my last 3 games, taken the scalps of two unbeaten players and most importantly, I didn't lose to R3versal ;)

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Lewis_Tids

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
Pretty good, currently meeting my target of reaching the playoffs, but I feel I have been quite unluckly in some of my games.

JordanK2406

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2014
I was just wondering what football team u all support as we are all football fans? My second question is then who is your favorite player from that club? I support Hull City as they are my local team and my favourite player is Tom Huddlestone as i believe that his passing ability is better than most

Last edited:

JordanK2406

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2014
Spurs because they are the team of my family and favourite player is Lamela.. No matter how **** he is :D
wow lamela is your favourite player, hes shitter than Robbie Brady from the Tigers:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1427652830][/DOUBLEPOST]
Birmingham City because they are my local team and my favorite player is Demarai Gray
Demarai Gray, what a joke :)

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: CallumBCFC19