DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR Oceania XB1 F1 League - Season 14
Driver Introduction Thread

AOR AUS banner.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
I may as well kick it off, although some of you might know me already

Hey guys, I'm Ross better known as Rosco hence the gamer tag RoscoArm, either Ross or Rosco is fine, I'm 23 (will be 24 in February) from Australia, I race with Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel with Ferrari F1 Add-on wheel

League racing experience: Previously raced for ASR (Aussie Sim Racing) in F3 and F2, am a reserve driver for SRL APAC (Supreme Racing League) and TOR (Traction Online Racing) and drive in IRS (International Racing Series)

What am I expecting and hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Hopefully to take my driving to the next level, be battling hopefully up the front and fighting for wins, podiums, pole positions and maybe a championship

Last edited:

SpagBol31

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 16, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi guys, my name is Aston (hence the Aston Martin badge to the left)... anyway I'm known as SpagBol31 on Xbox but you can call me Spag. I'm 15 and from Australia. At the moment I am not using a wheel, but this could change in the future.

I have previously raced for Aussie Sim Racing (ASR) in Tier 3 and 2. I haven't raced in any other leagues as this is my first F1 game since 2013!

Well, my main goal this season is to just become a better driver racing against quality drivers. I want to keep my racing clean and be respected as a driver like I will do to everyone else in this league.

So yeah, that's basically me in a nutshell and I wish everyone good luck for the season!
Cheers

Neontreedome

Pro Karter
Dec 14, 2017
My name is Valentino I'm 16 this year and I'm a Singaporean I currently use a stock thrustmaster tx racing wheel
I've driven in Asr for 3 seasons now and I'm also in SRL APAC
Hoping to turn Assists fully off and have great battles

DAJOKER999

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Hey all, the names Joker, mostly because I'm a bit nuts. Im 31 years old, married with 3 kids. I currently use a Logitech G920, with GT Pro sim setup. Motorsport has been and continues to be a massive thing in my and my family life since I was about 5. In our house we live and breath motorsport, F1, V8 Supercars, WRC, NASCAR, Drifting etc. Then we spend most weekends down the track for go karts where me and a few mates run 4 go karts for mates kids who race, I help another mate run his VH Commodore Improved Production car.
I've raced everything from go karts, Saloon Cars, Improved Production, drag racing and so on, but an injury about 6 years ago meant I could no longer race so I got into so serious sim racing just with myself, taught myself how to drive on a sim setup and now here we are. In 2016 I went to the Malaysian F1, and on the Redbull Racing simulator I set the fastest lap EVER (Sepang), and I'm told it still stands today.

Next to no league racing experience however but I've been playing F1 games for about 25 years.

Looking at some of the names in this Oceania league......hopefully I can make a name for myself, have a few good battles, and have some fun

GIBB0200026

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2018
My name Jordan Gibson I am 17 turning 18 in August I am an Australian I will run the Sean with a controller but I am trying to get a wheel. I was born into racing my mother was pushing sprintcars while I was in her stomach. I have not league racing experience so if u want me to I will form the back of the field and I will me sure everyone is happy with the racing and chert on people when near and I lobe good wheel to wheel racing. I would like to get more experience behind the wheel

CyanStr1ker7

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2018
Hey lads my names Jarrod and I’m 17 from Australia. I currently use a Turtle Beach recon headset and a controller as my current setup for my f1 2017 gameplay. I have being a f1 fan my whole life as I once had the privilege of heading to the Singapore GP when I was 10. Ever since I have followed f1 more eagle-eyed then ever. I have no league racing experience in the past which is why I would like to have a crack at one and personally I just want to have some good racing, clean battles and obviously have some fun doing it and u never know it could get me somewhere but I’m purely in it for fun to start myself off

iKaiowas

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 13, 2017
hey everyone, i'm iKaiowas, or Bob, or Alex, but most people call me Kaos because Kaiowas is hard to pronounce apparently. I'm in my 30's, moved to Sydney from NZ about 5 years ago (for the weather and the women). I have a stock Thrustmaster TX which i love, and a really old Xbox that probably needs to be replaced.

well this all started around June 2017 when the F12016 game was on special in the xbox store for like $25. I picked it up, and instantly fell in love. Two weeks later i've ordered a steering wheel and signed up to ASR, where i get placed in F3 and have a baptism of fire, learning about tyre strategies & race craft from the back of the grid for the first few weeks. Picked up two podiums (3rd Monaco, 2nd Canada) but simply had to switch to AOR, because, well, why wouldn't ya. Especially as i've been using all of RG Matiz's setups as i still have no clue how to setup my car.

tbh i'm not fussed if i'm a bit slower than everyone else, as i'm still learning and coming to grips with things, and i am seeing improvement so thats cool. i just want to have some fun in a competitive environment, and not get in anyone's way, and maybe one day compete for a race win. GL everyone