XB1 - Endurance League(last attempt to get one running by me for the foreseeable future) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Endurance League(last attempt to get one running by me for the foreseeable future)

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all.

As I said above this will be my last, albeit hopefully successful, attempt to organise a Endurance League on PC2.

Races would be held on the first Saturday of each month,with one race every month from November to April.

To try and get interest, please vote for what you would like to see.

Please address the following in your vote:
Which cars should we use?
LMPH,LMP2,GTE,GT3,LMPH+GTE,LMP2+GTE,LMP2+GT3,GTE+GT3.
Which tracks should we use?
Pick 6.

I will try and combine the most popular choices into a calendar, to run 6 2.4 hour races.

People would Sign-Up to each race seperately.For each class used their would be a seperate standing, and you must use the same car in all 6 races.If you change cars, any future points you earn would be halved.

Thanks.

ORAndersen

Junior Karter
Jul 13, 2018
i am down with this, as long as raceday will be on weekends. and i think a know at least one other guy who would race

dECEIT70

Pro Karter
Nov 11, 2018
Hi!
I'd love to do that (what time, CET, please?) : I'd drive GT3 or GTE, mixed with LMP's would be okay too!

Regarding the tracks: Le Mans (obviously!), Hockenheim, Fuji, Sakitto, Bathurst and Silverstone would be nice!!!

Good luck!

XBOX GT: dECEIT70

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi!
I'd love to do that (what time, CET, please?) : I'd drive GT3 or GTE, mixed with LMP's would be okay too!

Regarding the tracks: Le Mans (obviously!), Hockenheim, Fuji, Sakitto, Bathurst and Silverstone would be nice!!!

Good luck!

XBOX GT: dECEIT70
Probably 19:30 UK Time, or around then.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
btw are we racing weekends? that would maybe be how there could be as many as possible (Y)
Weekends usually end up with smaller grids, because of people with family/going out/F1 League.

But as it says in the OP,first Saturdsy of each month.