@Taylor Reynolds
@langman17
@SimplyAPanda
@langman17
@SimplyAPanda
@AOR Shemile
@Olliverhagstrom
@TRL Martin

Okay guys, i will be running the lobby tonight, when i get home from college i will add you all as friends so please keep an eye out for my request (theloonieAKAtaz) I will invite everyone to a party and just run through the simple things before we get going then will invite to the race too. You don't need to stay in the party but if i could have 5 mins before the race i'd appreciate it just to go through a few things.

Any questions or issues message me either on here or twitter as ill be more active on twitter whilst at college.

I look forward to seeing you all race tonight

DanLayton7

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2016
Evaluation races are only mandatory for people who signed up to the Main Leagues. You don't need to do one since you signed up to the Assist Leagues. :)
So just to be certain I don't need to do these evaluation races as I've signed up to the assists league?
Sorry if this sounds dumb I just wanted to make sure

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
So just to be certain I don't need to do these evaluation races as I've signed up to the assists league?
Sorry if this sounds dumb I just wanted to make sure
Correct, you don't need to do them.

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Okay, ive sent everyone a friend request. Im hoping to get everyone in a party for around 7:45ish just so i can chat, you dont need to say anything just listen and during that ill do the lobby

SafcMather98

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 10, 2017
Okay, ive sent everyone a friend request. Im hoping to get everyone in a party for around 7:45ish just so i can chat, you dont need to say anything just listen and during that ill do the lobby
I haven't had a friend request.

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Yes he does, i will explain all of that in the party tonight, thats mainly why i wanna get everyone in a party for 5mins before the race (y)
OK mate I will record the whole session

Status
Not open for further replies.