PC - Evaluation Race #3: 17th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #3: 17th September 8PM UK (Multiple Lobbies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLazyLama

Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2017
I'm in!
Forum name & Gamertag: TheLazyLama

Just one question, I want to join the assists league and use medium traction control for example, should I turn it off for this evaluation race? Seeing as you'd like a good representation of my race pace in the assist league.

Reactions: Steve Jackson

n0body_

AOR iRacing GTE S8 Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
I'm in!

Just one question, I want to join the assists league and use medium traction control for example, should I turn it off for this evaluation race? Seeing as you'd like a good representation of my race pace in the assist league.
If you're thinking of signing up for the assist league, you don't need to participate in an evaluation race.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm in!

As @n0body_ pointed out, you don't need to do an evaluation race for the assist league, but we'd encourage all assist drivers to try racing without traction on this game because it is a great opportunity to make the switch.

Assist league placements will go on TT only. TC and ABS will be OFF in this lobby.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
do we have to be on discord or is it optional
We can't force you but we believe it is a better experience if you do join. It helps for removing confusion on track and pre-race bantz in the lobbies are often unmissable.

It is free to use, lightweight and useful. The only reason we would say not to join is if your internet bandwidth is marginal for playing. Headsets, like wheels are optional purchases.

TheLazyLama

Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2017
As @n0body_ pointed out, you don't need to do an evaluation race for the assist league, but we'd encourage all assist drivers to try racing without traction on this game because it is a great opportunity to make the switch.

Assist league placements will go on TT only. TC and ABS will be OFF in this lobby.
I see, but after trying a few laps without TC at Bahrein just now I think it will be no problem. I'm looking forward to racing more experienced drivers tonight!

Reactions: Steve Jackson

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
We can't force you but we believe it is a better experience if you do join. It helps for removing confusion on track and pre-race bantz in the lobbies are often unmissable.

It is free to use, lightweight and useful. The only reason we would say not to join is if your internet bandwidth is marginal for playing. Headsets, like wheels are optional purchases.
What channel to request to join for this race on Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.