declan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2017
If anyone doesn't show up invite me PSN: DecKerr97

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
If anybody is streaming this race on Twitch or Youtube, post your links up here so I can watch the race if I'm not involved. Thanks

• Agree
Reactions: Curly

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
what an abomination. absolutely no ffb. Disconnected twice in qualifying. And then my pedals were starting to go in the race as well. GG Thrustmaster. Just gave up as it wasn't going to prove anything

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
at the end i didnt understand....from the race start lag,lag,lag...i think ruined many people reace...but,i checked connection was ok..as always..i have a screenshot from qualify results,qualy laps video,and video from race,till i retire..
will post tomorrow.

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
LOL, it is pathetic how utter garbage I am at this game.
See you all in F4.

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
Thanks for the race guys. Apologies to Ollie on last lap. Tried to get out of your way but probably chose a bad place to do it. So do we just have to upload video of quickiest qualifying lap and the lap times in race director?

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
Apologies for any lag on my part. Whole race was incredibly laggy and discovered that it was me lagging.

Just checked and my upload speed is half what it is usually. I am confused.

Otherwise despite a shambles of a qualifying I had a half decent race up until lap 26 or so when I lost touch with BigC and Aressi :)

• Disagree
Reactions: BigC_019

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Great race! I looked to be on for P4 but I didn't realised that the best strategy was a 1-stop, even on the 2-stop I got to P7 highest of the 2 stoppers, very happy and now I know that a 1-stop is better for the real thing in S14 :)

FTR_RoBeR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
From my first stop, lost the ffb and many times not braking me the car. I had a feeling that no pressure reached him. A disaster. Today or tomorrow I'll upload my race director. I have a penalty of 5s come in yellow flag in the first sector, a bug I've had almost entire race. And my another penalty of 3s, is in the second curve and third, silly mistake. My pace I think it was to fight for the podium, but so are races.

Last edited:

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
Had a shocking start to the race, tyres were awful as well for good measure. @Bcolt93 mighty divebomb cussed him to go sideways in front of my car and slow me down. Once the Mediums were on and I was away from the drama I managed to put the laps in and claim P5. Wasnt going to catch @Shellay by the end but he wasn lagging so I'm glad I didn't :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: Shellay
Status
Not open for further replies.