XB1 - Evaluation Race #4: 18th September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Evaluation Race #4: 18th September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

F1Fighter0708

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Disconnected 6 laps from the end, just as i was starting to have a battle and get some confidence :(
Sorry for the tangle force india, got a tank slapper on.
Also i had a massive glitch coming out of the last corner where i hit something and flew into the air.. really weird
See below

Last edited:

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Thanks a lot to the hosts. I couldn't say thank you as I have no Mic right now. Terrible quali. Didn't do a good lap And run out of fuel so had no more time. Sorry if I screwed anyone's lap (slow red bull). Bit laggy but got into the groove during the race

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
@Ycoms @Taz
So I already had done a evalutation race yesterday but DSC'd, so I did this one today!
Yesterday I had great pace wich I was really happy with, but today, I totally fucked up and drove like a retard!
Is it possible for me to take part in another Evaluation Race and take post my race director screenshots out of that one?

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
@Ycoms @Taz
So I already had done a evalutation race yesterday but DSC'd, so I did this one today!
Yesterday I had great pace wich I was really happy with, but today, I totally fucked up and drove like a retard!
Is it possible for me to take part in another Evaluation Race and take post my race director screenshots out of that one?
Didn't seem like you today! nice little battle we had at the start! good luck i'll see you in the esports race tomorrow! :D

• Agree
Reactions: NoahDJR

Harvey Mills

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry guys if i made you run late I Was at the hospital cause of my grandma and didn't get back till gone 7 so I'll do the ones next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: Chiraq

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
@Ycoms @Taz
Yep, go for it! Will open the other races tomorrow.

Reactions: NoahDJR

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks to the hosts for sorting this out, even tho I was last I was enjoying running around and excited for the season :) it's my first F1 game since '15 so a steep learning curve and I'm using a wheel for the first time with no assists so hopefully I'll keep getting quicker, think I'll get quicker once I turn racing line off :p

Also sorry to the Force India I nudged at T3, completely my fault and a total accident. I'll post my rice directors soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.