PSN: Marcos64DRAOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
PS4 - Evaluation Race #4
For an introduction and some general information about the evaluation races, please read this thread.
You only need to take part in one of the evaluation races. If you wish to take part in this one, please read the below info and reply to this thread with your PSN Name!
● Race Day: Monday 18th September
● Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Track: Bahrain
● Qualifying: Short
● Distance: 50%
● Assists allowed: Racing Line & Auto Gears (please use the assists you intend to use in the league races)
The race will run the same settings as the league races (see here), apart from the following:
● Weather: Clear
● Damage: Off*
● Safety Car: Off
*Note that damage being turned off does NOT mean that contact is allowed. This is purely to make sure everyone is able to get to the end of the race regardless of being caught up in incidents, and that drivers won't have to perform unscheduled pit-stops or off-the-pace lap times as a result of damage that may not have been their fault. But remember that contact is still on, so causing crashes with other cars will still lose you time, and also not give us a particularly good impression.
AOR Rules on clean and fair racing apply.
After the race, you will need to go back to your initial sign-up post (in the sign-up thread) and fill in the evaluation race fields.
● Recording your race director:
On the results screen after the race, enter the "race director" and take screenshots (or make a recording) of your lap times in the race director screen, and upload your pictures and add them to your initial sign-up post. This will help us get a better overview of your race pace.
How to take a screenshot on your PS4:
- Press and hold down the 'SHARE' button until a notification pops up.
- Alternatively, press the 'SHARE' button and then press 'TRIANGLE' to save a screenshot.
How to record videos on your PS4:
- First, make sure to change the settings of recording, so your PS4 records the last 60 minutes of gameplay (as the setting is best to use if you wish to record your races without interruption).
To do this, press the 'SHARE' button > Click 'Sharing and Broadcast Settings' > Video Clip Settings > Edit video length.
- To record, simply double tap the 'SHARE' button at the start of the session. This will record 60 minutes of gameplay... but do NOT shut down the game, as the recording will not save.
- Alternatively, at the end of the session, hit the 'SHARE' button once to bring up the 'Share Menu', then hit the 'SQUARE' button to save the last 60 minutes of gameplay.
If the amount of drivers on this night exceed 20, multiple lobbies will be set up, with drivers being split by the responsible coordinators.
Cars will be first-come, first-served within the race lobby.
NOTE: On the results screen after qualifying & the race, please do not press advance. Only the lobby coordinator should be doing this.
Lobby host(s): Forum Name [Gamertag]
- @James Whyte [jamesyyeu]
- @David Greco [TM_DavidGreco]
- @MAXEAGLES1900 [MAXEAGLES1900]
- @MattDavies2511 [mattyd2511]
- @Caarlsberi [caarlsberi]
- @InFinityzzHD [InFinityzzHD]
- @Elite_sultan [Sultan30]
- @Philip_66 [Philip_2966]
- @pete day [LSD_High]
- @Klayyyyyy [Klayyyyyy14]
- @Jthorn97 [Jthorn97]
- @alexukr [alex1994128]