PS4 - Evaluation race #4 - 30th October | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Evaluation race #4 - 30th October

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It's no Big deal, You don't really have to say anything. Just shift the pic's and try to show everybody.
We'll see... I've tried with YouTube but never got it to work...

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@Cookiedoh . You need to unlock your PSN privacy settings briefly please. So I can send you a PSN friend invite. Thanks.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Key Points for Tonights Evaluation Race #4
1- Make sure your Internet connection is at its optimal performance as you come online to race.

2- No one is to leave the Race Lobby until we have all finished the race and returned to the Main Lobby - if your having a bad race and Quitt to Pits - Don't leave the lobby please, it just upsets the Lobby and causes Mass Disconnection.
See you soon, and have a safe race guys.
And don't forget to click ready before we go the race ;)

@Cookiedoh @Barker95 @Jordan221992 @NICK-NITRO @Javier Quilón @Tom harper @HoonigaN96 @VTC-16 @jenda1975 @Rawny86 @Goliatoh @Michal7M @RPG_4ME @Delaney :sneaky: @CJBMX702 @iSuperScrub @BaSsMaNLoFtY

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Why have i been moved to reserve? I was 16th
We moved you down to resrve since you have already done one eval race. We simply needed the spot for a guy who haven't done his yet.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Undriveable car on what is possibly the worst track on the planet. Had to stop as I didn't want to ruin anyone else's race. Semi Pro here I come.
It didn't look like fun!

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Q2
R5
Managed to put it on p2 for the race then in the second right hander missed my braking point got on the grass and spun. Was to dusy messing with the ICM GRRRRRR:banghead: .had to sit and let every car past before I could get going so was dead last By the time I rejoined. really enjoyed fighting my way back up the field and had a good battle with @VTC-16 for a few laps @YabbaTheHutt I did an overtake going into the stadium section clean on the inside and the game decided I had to give the place back that was strange so did so down the main straight. Got up to p4 from last then had a spin on the second from last lap Good clean racing from all. Hopefully this will continue into the new season I thought we had a high standard tonight and well done to the top 3.