PS4 - Evaluation race #5 - 1st November | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Evaluation race #5 - 1st November

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys i get stuck in pits i have video of my race has lap times and that or will i have race again ?

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Race ruined!!!

Put 80l in fuel and started race on 60l. So pitted on lap 26 and then was never released by pit crew. So race ruined by two bugs. Gutted.

Thanks for the race @Delaney and @igor55

Was on for a potential 7th in the end!

P.s. Looks like a Porsche got stuck in pit glitch aswell.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hi guys i get stuck in pits i have video of my race has lap times and that or will i have race again ?
Send me the pics of your quai and best race lap and we're fine. You can do another race if you feel that you can improve your times by a second or so. Otherwise you're done :)

Race ruined!!!

Put 80l in fuel and started race on 60l. So pitted on lap 26 and then was never released by pit crew. So race ruined by two bugs. Gutted.

Thanks for the race @Delaney and @igor55

Was on for a potential 7th in the end!
These bugs... When setting the strategy for the race, you MUST save as a new setup or the change won't register...

• Agree
Reactions: Michel--NL

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Send me the pics of your quai and best race lap and we're fine. You can do another race if you feel that you can improve your times by a second or so. Otherwise you're done :)

These bugs... When setting the strategy for the race, you MUST save as a new setup or the change won't register...
Which is what I did. The bigger issue though is the pit stop glitch. Looks like a few of us had it. I'm still sat here now. Pit stop is up to 12 minutes haha!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Which is what I did. The bigger issue though is the pit stop glitch. Looks like a few of us had it. I'm still sat here now. Pit stop is up to 12 minutes haha!
Sounds promising for the league...:banghead:

BearTaiko

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry for the formation lap, it's on me. i have a lot of lags and the cars pop in front of me and i lost my position :/

I hope I did not cause too many problems

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
What counts on this race? Final position or lap time? Did a huge rookie mistake and miscalculated the fuel, had to pit.... :(
On the upside, the pit crew let me continue my race :D

• Funny
Reactions: ofrisk

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
What counts on this race? Final position or lap time? Did a huge rookie mistake and miscalculated the fuel, had to pit.... :(
On the upside, the pit crew let me continue my race :D
The quali/race lap time is what we want, so you should be good ;)

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt
I screwed up. During my setup period i had my car on stabillity control authentic.(did not realize that)
Thought i had a good setup, but during this session i was driving on ice while stabillity was off and so was my setup.
In lap 10 ive been lapped twice and retired to the pits and wached from there.
I used my mirrors so there was no harm done.

My buddy @Jorge had the same bug and could not get out of the pits. And he also had some issues with a setup not being saved so was driving with a bitch of a car.

Damn this was race two i had to retire from.
All that prep for nothing.
Very very disapointing, and that pit bug thing is something to look at before starting a season.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt
I screwed up. During my setup period i had my car on stabillity control authentic.(did not realize that)
Thought i had a good setup, but during this session i was driving on ice while stabillity was off and so was my setup.
In lap 10 ive been lapped twice and retired to the pits and wached from there.
I used my mirrors so there was no harm done.

My buddy @Jorge had the same bug and could not get out of the pits. And he also had some issues with a setup not being saved so was driving with a bitch of a car.

Damn this was race two i had to retire from.
All that prep for nothing.
Very very disapointing, and that pit bug thing is something to look at before starting a season.
There is room for you and Jorge tomorrow if you want?

• Informative
Reactions: Tfix

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I was also stuck in the pits!

Did not get any screen shots though..... what happens now

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I was also stuck in the pits!

Did not get any screen shots though..... what happens now
There are so many bugs in this game. After quali you MUST click the Ready to race button, otherwise you will be put in the pits.
There is a race tomorrow if you have the time. If not, focus on getting your TT's done and we also have your quali time from tonight.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
There are so many bugs in this game. After quali you MUST click the Ready to race button, otherwise you will be put in the pits.
There is a race tomorrow if you have the time. If not, focus on getting your TT's done and we also have your quali time from tonight.
I got into the race, it was during the race I pitted and got stuck there..