Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Joost will be hosting tonight guys. PSN: jjstyle333

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@DON SILVA My wheel is dead on calibration. It keeps turning around :rage::rage:
Trying for over an hour now and still no good. I won't make it for tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Well... Worst race ever.. Q sucked. Race was even worse. Had to retire on lap 8 cause my wheel and pedals weren't working anymore :(. Will try again on sunday

Boniface-8

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2017
Struggled massively tonight only just come away from using a pad and TC to no assists and wheel. I need a hell of alot more practice . Had fun though . Some of you guys are soo fast

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
Big shout out to Shyguy2008. While he didn't get a chance to pull an overtake on me in the final 10 laps, he hunted me down and I had to really push my spent soft tyres (finished race on about 76% tyre wear) to keep ahead.

Our pace was so equally matched (see below), so nice racing! (y)

Malaske

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2016
● Gamertag: Malaske
Evaluation race screenshots:

Evaluation race link: Evaluation race notes: I tried to keep it clean. I think I did pretty good. Qualifying was a bit off pace. Had an incident on lap 16 when a backmarker spun and collected me. I think I could've managed 6th otherwise. Good race considering all the different skill levels mixed together.

shyguy2008

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Big shout out to Shyguy2008. While he didn't get a chance to pull an overtake on me in the final 10 laps, he hunted me down and I had to really push my spent soft tyres (finished race on about 76% tyre wear) to keep ahead.

Our pace was so equally matched (see below), so nice racing! (y)
Sadly I managed to get myself a silly 3 second corner cut penalty so even if I had managed to get past it would have been just for the hell of it! Still, a good race and fun to push till the end!

Reactions: BrakeCheck101

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Update the thread!!
Quote your post in the sign-up thread if you haven't already. We'll be checking that thread more than anything for updates, not this one

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
You haven't quoted your original post. Quote it and add a message saying what you've updated. There are around 150 sign ups. Help us by making it easier to find your post

Status
Not open for further replies.