PC - Evaluation Race #5: 22nd September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #5: 22nd September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

hennree

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry @Jay I think I may have been one of those that hit ready whilst I went AFK - Understand the frustration completely and won't happen again.

Lobby seemed to go well enough considering, thanks for hosting mate.

Had an OK race - some contact early on put me into a spin so I went into a 1 stop (soft -> super soft) strategy which wasn't great. A lot of fun, though :).

Reactions: Lewis Samilton

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry @Jay I think I may have been one of those that hit ready whilst I went AFK - Understand the frustration completely and won't happen again.

Lobby seemed to go well enough considering, thanks for hosting mate.

Had an OK race - some contact early on put me into a spin so I went into a 1 stop (soft -> super soft) strategy which wasn't great. A lot of fun, though :).
Thanks. On the plus side, the racing was quite respectful and there were a few good battles lower down the order. Well done to those, they will know who they are.

Reactions: FisiFan91

Graham Thomson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2015
Lets just say I've got a lot of work to do. Had fun though lol! I'm not sure what happened I was just back from choosing my team and it went straight into qualifing!

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Sorry to @hennree for the collision at the beginning of the race. Left you enough space after turn 4 so didn't understand what happened. Also sorry to @Kiinako for the contact on lap 2, our wheels touched and you lost a bit of time there.

Apart from that, had a lot of fun tonight, thank you @Jay for hosting.

Cya guys on the track :)

• Friendly
Reactions: hennree

Dobby

Reigning S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Sep 16, 2017
Good race! Shame I had some controller issues :( Thanks for hosting @Jay!

hennree

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
@Ely' no problem mate. We had a good fight up to turn 4 and you had the better line into the corner, so I tried to back out and give you the position but we touched and I lost my back end.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
Would love in future if people could be a tad more punctual, Jay was ready, and a lot of people in the lobby were ready. Good racing having said that, despite all the glitches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.