PC - Evaluation Race #5: 22nd September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #5: 22nd September 8PM UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hennree

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry @Jay I think I may have been one of those that hit ready whilst I went AFK - Understand the frustration completely and won't happen again.

Lobby seemed to go well enough considering, thanks for hosting mate.

Had an OK race - some contact early on put me into a spin so I went into a 1 stop (soft -> super soft) strategy which wasn't great. A lot of fun, though :).

Reactions: Lewis Samilton

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry @Jay I think I may have been one of those that hit ready whilst I went AFK - Understand the frustration completely and won't happen again.

Lobby seemed to go well enough considering, thanks for hosting mate.

Had an OK race - some contact early on put me into a spin so I went into a 1 stop (soft -> super soft) strategy which wasn't great. A lot of fun, though :).
Thanks. On the plus side, the racing was quite respectful and there were a few good battles lower down the order. Well done to those, they will know who they are.

Reactions: FisiFan91

Graham Thomson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2015
Lets just say I've got a lot of work to do. Had fun though lol! I'm not sure what happened I was just back from choosing my team and it went straight into qualifing!

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Sorry to @hennree for the collision at the beginning of the race. Left you enough space after turn 4 so didn't understand what happened. Also sorry to @Kiinako for the contact on lap 2, our wheels touched and you lost a bit of time there.

Apart from that, had a lot of fun tonight, thank you @Jay for hosting.

Cya guys on the track :)

• Friendly
Reactions: hennree

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
Good race! Shame I had some controller issues :( Thanks for hosting @Jay!

hennree

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
@Ely' no problem mate. We had a good fight up to turn 4 and you had the better line into the corner, so I tried to back out and give you the position but we touched and I lost my back end.

• Informative
Reactions: t0mzz

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
Would love in future if people could be a tad more punctual, Jay was ready, and a lot of people in the lobby were ready. Good racing having said that, despite all the glitches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.