PC - Evaluation Race #6: 23rd September 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Evaluation Race #6: 23rd September 8PM UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015
I want to participate in today's race, (23-9-2017) I've done the sign up on the season 14 sign up thread. Steam ID: SN13K3R

Thanks!

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Sign me up Please

Steam - Warpy
!! Changed my nick because another player was called IZI !!
!! it is also different from the one that i wrote to the sign up thread!!
Sign me up.
Couldn't find you two in Steam. The race is starting soon, if you want to join add me on Steam: H_pro1

Yuridiculous

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Done.. apparently there is a 'setup glitch' where after you load your own setup and it will actually load a setup from i do not know where. Ended up with 71% brake pressure, 70% front brake bias and 2-2 wings when i checked pre-race (saved setup is 81, 56 and 4-4). Would explain the spins in qualy and i am not doing 45mins of bahrain with that, thank you very much. will try and see if i can enter another race..
and if anyone knows how this glitch works and can help me prevent it from happening it would be much appreciated :D

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Done.. apparently there is a 'setup glitch' where after you load your own setup and it will actually load a setup from i do not know where. Ended up with 71% brake pressure, 70% front brake bias and 2-2 wings when i checked pre-race (saved setup is 81, 56 and 4-4). Would explain the spins in qualy and i am not doing 45mins of bahrain with that, thank you very much. will try and see if i can enter another race..
and if anyone knows how this glitch works and can help me prevent it from happening it would be much appreciated :D
So you loaded your setup normally at the start of qualifying, but it applied a setup differently that the one you loaded? Can't really think of any other way to work around this than to just check after loading (before going out on track the first time) that the right settings have been applied o_O

Yuridiculous

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
So you loaded your setup normally at the start of qualifying, but it applied a setup differently that the one you loaded? Can't really think of any other way to work around this than to just check after loading (before going out on track the first time) that the right settings have been applied o_O
yeah i get what you're saying but i actually did that because i run lower suspension and ARB to make the one stop compared to my tt setup which i loaded. Procedeed to do half a lap 'till the first drs straight and from that moment - i overtook a backmarker - the car felt strange. Binned it in the last corner and on the second qualy attempt couldnt even brake for the first corner and finally binned it in the fast left right after s1 split.
So i was kinda p*ssed (a) when i found out that i had a completely different setup pre-race in parc ferme. Thing is that it is not even my setup at all as i have no setups saved with 71% brake pressure. Anyways, can't do anything about it now. Will post it in the bugthread as well ;) cheers
hope the rest of the field didnt have the same problems as me :D

• Optimistic
Reactions: Destroyka27

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
What happened @Raven
I did not feel anything at my screen :eek: Or did you just spun out of kerb?
Overall pretty decent race :). Thanks for racing, sad about mass disconnect :banghead:

Last edited:

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Well that race was pretty weird, near the end everyone's car was a ghost car and every one got de-synced. No clue how it happened, as I never got a disconnecting thing on my screen

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Everyone around me was just ghosting and driving like they were out of fuel. After the race I was going around the spectate cameras, and there was a McLaren going full throttle in first gear on the back straight with his fuel light on.

Reactions: Lamp and H_pro1

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well that race was pretty weird, near the end everyone's car was a ghost car and every one got de-synced. No clue how it happened, as I never got a disconnecting thing on my screen
I don't think online is very stable on 1.7, my game crashed twice yesterday and I wasn't even driving.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
What happened @Raven
I did not feel anything at my screen :eek: Or did you just spun out of kerb?
Overall pretty decent race :). Thanks for racing, sad about mass disconnect :banghead:
Yeah I was just trying my best to not run into the back of you, was getting frustrated and spun on the kerb. When everyone desynced, I ran straight into the back of your AI controlled car at like 150 mph. Thankfully we had no damage or that would have been terminal lol

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Yeah I was just trying my best to not run into the back of you, was getting frustrated and spun on the kerb. When everyone desynced, I ran straight into the back of your AI controlled car at like 150 mph. Thankfully we had no damage or that would have been terminal lol
I think I got that disconnection thing earlier then since in my screen I was leading like 4 seconds and then your AI pitted. It was very confusing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.