PC - F1 2015 Play Hours | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC F1 2015 Play Hours

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Post how many hours you've played 2015

I'll start

132 hours. About 13 of those are these AOR league races

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
130 hours for me but I had played a full championship before the league started and got halfway through another season before the league started. I would imagine that I have spent anywhere between 50 - 75 hours while league racing. (possibly less).

• Informative
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
157 hours. Quit a lot for a game I first never wanted to touch again. But I played most the F1 2014 season as Kimi.

• Informative

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
PC Steam - 181 hours
PS4 - There is no possibility to know exactly how many hours, but due to racing almost the same number of league races for both PC and PS4, it should be at least as much as on PC, but I think it's even a bit more closer to 200 hours, as I liked this version the most and did therefore spent more time practicing on it.
Xbox One - 36.22 hours (on a pad :banghead: )
Total: Would say around at least 400 hours and yes, I have all three versions of the game and never played offline races (I think just 1-2 short 5 laps races) o_O

PS: For F1 2016 I will 'just' get only PC and PS4 version though :eek:

• Informative

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
PC Steam - 181 hours
PS4 - There is no possibility to know exactly how many hours, but due to racing almost the same number of league races for both PC and PS4, it should be at least as much as on PC, but I think it's even a bit more closer to 200 hours, as I liked this version the most and did therefore spent more time practicing on it.
Xbox One - 36.22 hours (on a pad :banghead: )
Total: Would say around at least 400 hours and yes, I have all three versions of the game o_O

PS: For F1 2016 I will 'just' get only PC and PS4 version though :eek:
Previous F1 titles have had the hours played logged in the Driver Stats in My F1. Can't see as I'm on the laptop if the PC version has this but seeing as Steam logs it there's little reason to look there.

• Informative

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Previous F1 titles have had the hours played logged in the Driver Stats in My F1. Can't see as I'm on the laptop if the PC version has this but seeing as Steam logs it there's little reason to look there.
Well, maybe F1 2016 will be the first title when I actually race at least a 50% offline race, but so far, no F1 title convinced me to play offline, so I couldn't find out the exact hours played on the PS4 version, but having the amount of races uploaded to Youtube and knowing how much I practiced for them (more then for the PC races, but still not enough it seems :( ) I guessed it somewhere around slightly below 200 hours for this platform.

Reactions: Steve Jackson

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
192 (wasted) hours and still not at the top of the game
glad were moving on to 2016 already have 60 hours in the beta :p just to compare to yearsworth of 2015 already 1 3th of that in 3 beta weeks

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2016
164 hours :)
BTW, I want to thank you for racing with you guys,driving and racing in a professional style...congrats to the champ CameronB, apologise to everyone that i crushed or damage the car in these races. I've learned a lot from all of you in this season,it was my first season at these high level. I was trying to be present at every race, may be that's why i received a lots of penalty points...some of my incidents could be punish less. Now, we are waiting the new f1 game...so hope to see you on track asp...:)

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Yep, F1 2016 pre-loaded. F1 2015 Local Content goodbyeeeeee......

Like Christmas Eve waiting for Santa.

F1 2015 was like waiting for the Dentists