PS4 - F1 2017 Hype | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 2017 Hype

Ali Kidd

F1 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Mar 26, 2016
Signed myself up for the beta. Think I might have accidentally done it twice lol, the sign up page was very strange with no confirmation once you clicked send

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Pretty sure the hype thread last year attracted more action last year than anything else in the F1 leagues. Helped that we had half the league get a beta test code.

• Agree
Reactions: alexukr

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Signed myself up for the beta. Think I might have accidentally done it twice lol, the sign up page was very strange with no confirmation once you clicked send
Yeah, i wrote a freaking novel, jenny said that there was a bug that no message showed up, but they got the applications. I am still paranoid though and will do a back up application when the hype cooled down. Last year codies had a wrong email for my application saved and therefore i got the code 3 days later then everybody, thisntime around defo will play it safe

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
sadly they didn't get my novel so I had to write it again.
Since Jenny literally saw me win the first community race I'm feeling confident I can get the code this year :)

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
if you press send even though nothing happens they still get it, which is deadly for codies because everyone abuses the send button and every other application is a duplicate.

inb4 i get 5 beta codes ;);)

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
I think it said multiple entries are permitted, so only one will be looked at. They probably can sort the entry list by forum name to find those duplicates and ignore them.
my entry didn't send the first time btw, I had to write my novel twice as I said :unsure:

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
I pressed send like 3 times. I really want to get it this year again, the cars might look amazing

nummer92

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 11, 2015
I don't really know what to write in the application XD. I'm working on it for half an hour already. I really want to get a key this year so I can provide them my feedback.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
If I remember correctly some people last year only wrote down that they were in AOR and got one, so the added bonus of being in the top split should put you over the top.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I don't really know what to write in the application XD. I'm working on it for half an hour already. I really want to get a key this year so I can provide them my feedback.
I think it's also giod ro write down how much experience with F1 games you have in general.

Even though my text was fairly long basically i did that and wrote about my league racing and how active i am in the f1 community

nummer92

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 11, 2015
I kind of did that. I also said that I would love to help them with my feedback, since I am playing the game hundreds of hours every year.

Now I feel like I should have wrote more about the old games and my league experiences there xD. I just hope it's enough to be in Tier 1XD

• Agree
Reactions: RBOS_00

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Bit of a YOLO sign up. I didn't even bother trying last time so we'll see if I get lucky.