PS4 F1 League - Car/Team Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 11
PS4 F1 League - Car/Team Selections

This thread will be used to determine who will be driving which cars in Season 11. Make sure you read the below to be aware of how the picking process is carried out.

Car choice:

Each driver will post 5 teams that they want to race in this season from 1) being their top pick to 5) the least team. You can also leave an optional teammate request if you want to be paired with another racer from your split.

The order in which the drivers will receive their cars is decided based on the below priority list:

1. Drivers who were part of a league at the end of the previous seasons 9/10/Mini-season (sorted by what league they were in, and their championship position within that league, from the previous season).
2. Drivers who were not part of a league at the end of the previous season, but who have previously taken part in the leagues (sorted by the order in which they signed up).
3. New drivers (sorted by the order in which they signed up).

The drivers who end up in the same car will form a teammate pairing and represent their team in the constructors' championship.

When the car selection process has been completed, and the season has started, drivers are locked into their car choices for the duration of the season. Intentionally using the wrong car in a race in an attempt to benefit yourself or others will see you disqualified from the results of that race.

If a new driver joins the league at a later stage of the season, they may pick from any of the available seats in an already active constructor.

Here is the list of drivers in our split in the ranking of the time trial:

@Arwin Ourang (New driver, 20th signup)
@TyranoTigger (Returning driver/Cross-over driver)
@Andrei Codreanu (Mini-Season, 5th)
@alexukr (New driver, 9th signup)
@Jthorn97 (Mini-Season, 2nd)
@Birkoff (Mini-Season, 14th)
@Bcolt93 (Mini-Season 8th, Season 9 GP2 8th, Season 9 F3 League 13th)
@Sean B (Mini-Season, 9th)
@HRacingGreen (Mini-Season, 7th)
@BeMu (Mini-Season, 13th)
@Desimpele (Mini-Season 1st, Season 9 GP2 1st, Season 9 F3 League 2nd)
@fuzzy (Mini-Season, 15th)

We need you to reply as soon as possible to this to sort out the teams ready for this weekend.

The deadline for this guys is midnight the 13th April, those who don't post will be given a team by your split coordinator.

Cars Available/Taken:

- @Andrei Codreanu
- @Birkoff

- @HRacingGreen
- @Sean B

- @BeMu
- @alexukr

- @Bcolt93
- @TyranoTigger

-
- @oljoca

-
-

- @Desimpele
- @Jajoots

- @Jthorn97
- @Nico

-
-

-
-

Last edited by a moderator:

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So I am confused. Which order do we pick in? Does the Mini league count as a "full season?"

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
So I am confused. Which order do we pick in? Does the Mini league count as a "full season?"
It wasn't really a full season, but it was the step to what now became a full season, so we will count season 9 (F1 2014)/10 (F1 2013 and the Mini-Season (F1 2015) as the first priority for the list to pick cars.

• Informative
Reactions: TyranoTigger

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
1. Mercedes
2. Ferrari
3. Red Bull
4. Sauber
5. Williams

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
It wasn't really a full season, but it was the step to what now became a full season, so we will count season 9 (F1 2014)/10 (F1 2013 and the Mini-Season (F1 2015) as the first priority for the list to pick cars.
so Des gets double first pick for his back to back titles?:D 100% he picks the Force India

• Funny
Reactions: Desimpele

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
I'm going for McLaren, Alonso, SPICING THINGS UP YO xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1460361268][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw I would really like a teammate where I can work with, I'm a teamplayer :)

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Can you post a car selection order please
[DOUBLEPOST=1460362121][/DOUBLEPOST]It's tough because really I only want to be in 1 of 2 cars but

1.Merc
2.Ferrari
3.Sauber
4.Red Bull
5.Williams

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
1. Williams
2.Red Bull
3. Sauber
4. Toro Rosso
5. Force India

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I'll go with the Sauber then. Fuuuuuuck I can pick whatever car I like and then I go with that shitty car. :( But it just has to be it, it has to.

Ericsson's car is mine btw. :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.