PS4 - F1 League - Car/Team Selections | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 League - Car/Team Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Now that besides one guy, which also has the last pick, everybody else placed their picks, the first post got updated with the cars/drivers.
fuzzy should be in the Sauber since we have 7 teams and only 12 drivers, since the 6 cars were selected by people higher up the order.

• Agree
Reactions: fuzzy and Sean B

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Funny
Reactions: Bcolt93

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Yeah I think this could have been more clear from us but whatever. It's just the livery of the car and I think everyone is quite happy anyway.

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
AAAAAAannnddd, **** just got real with 8 teams ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1460415722][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll see if I can find myself some teammate :'( xD

• Funny
Reactions: Sean B

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
@Desimpele Tell you mate to go quickly through the TT event and set great times, so we can still assign him to your team.

@Arwin Ourang What is about your mate who needed to be added? Let's fasten this up otherwise we can not for both of you, assign your mates.

@fuzzy Obviously we will not force you in anyway to take another car, but in order to make it easier, would you accept to take the third pick, Sauber with @Jthorn97 or of course any other team, so we can reduce the number of one car teams? Would help us all.

fuzzy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 23, 2014
@Desimpele Tell you mate to go quickly through the TT event and set great times, so we can still assign him to your team.

@Arwin Ourang What is about your mate who needed to be added? Let's fasten this up otherwise we can not for both of you, assign your mates.

@fuzzy Obviously we will not force you in anyway to take another car, but in order to make it easier, would you accept to take the third pick, Sauber with @Jthorn97 or of course any other team, so we can reduce the number of one car teams? Would help us all.
I'm happy in any car as long as its not a mclaren, i hate the sound of that car ;)

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.