PS4 - F1 League - General Discussions Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 F1 League - General Discussions Thread

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I was watching some AOR F1 2013 and F1 2014 races and the driving i saw there would lead to crashes and DSQ on F1 2015 and most likely F1 2016, considering the track limits and the contact system. Also i noticed that most of the time we were much more hesitant of each other when fighting then on other leagues. I do not think that with Sim damage and strct rules we will ever see the sort of racing like in F1 2013 with wheel banging and agressive fighting, but a much more realisitc aprroach.

On the topic of full sim league. There are people who have jobs, school , uni and other obligations, so investing multiple days a week for practacing, full quali, and a 100% race might be too much for a weekly schedule. IMO a sim league makes only sense if the races are held like in real F1 every two weeks.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I was watching some AOR F1 2013 and F1 2014 races and the driving i saw there would lead to crashes and DSQ on F1 2015 and most likely F1 2016, considering the track limits and the contact system. Also i noticed that most of the time we were much more hesitant of each other when fighting then on other leagues. I do not think that with Sim damage and strct rules we will ever see the sort of racing like in F1 2013 with wheel banging and agressive fighting, but a much more realisitc aprroach.

On the topic of full sim league. There are people who have jobs, school , uni and other obligations, so investing multiple days a week for practacing, full quali, and a 100% race might be too much for a weekly schedule. IMO a sim league makes only sense if the races are held like in real F1 every two weeks.
Yeah we won't do 100% race in the official leagues. We might setup some simulation leagues with full practice on one day, full qualifying on the next day and then 100% the last day. That's not something that will happen immediately after release though.

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
A 100% league is seperate from wether you want to do a full simulation league... Imo the only real thing is 100% for any league...

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
will probably do my highlights later, from what footage I have left. Lost a lot at the start of the season because when my TV was turning off during the race I would lose everything up until that point so I have nothing for 2/3 races. Then I deleted just about everything to clear space on my hard drive

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I like the use of commentary but 6:45 -.-
i had to, its just so much fun to watch you disappear down the escape road after i danced around behind your car. unfortunately i returned the favour shortly after