Formation lap issue | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Formation lap issue

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So in the league information topic it states that the Safety Car and Formation Lap wil be on and will be monitored throughout the season.

I would like to point out that the Formation Lap itself doesn't have an issue, but when the race starts, the green flag will be shown on the whole track throughout the race. This is really annoying when racing as the marshalls will continuesly wave the green flag and the LED-displays will keep on flashing. This might become an issue as people then tend to ignore all flags shown and might miss the yellow flags.

NOTE: this only happens in online lobbies if the Formation Lap is on. In offline races, such as career, this issue does not occur.

I guess you guys already know this, but is there any update on the features?

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
Not necessary that happining on every lobby with formation lap.

My only suggestion is to start creating lobby in championship mode. There is no issues at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So in the league information topic it states that the Safety Car and Formation Lap wil be on and will be monitored throughout the season.

I would like to point out that the Formation Lap itself doesn't have an issue, but when the race starts, the green flag will be shown on the whole track throughout the race. This is really annoying when racing as the marshalls will continuesly wave the green flag and the LED-displays will keep on flashing. This might become an issue as people then tend to ignore all flags shown and might miss the yellow flags.

NOTE: this only happens in online lobbies if the Formation Lap is on. In offline races, such as career, this issue does not occur.

I guess you guys already know this, but is there any update on the features?
There is a patch coming next week, so we'll look at it again. I agree it's not every time. But it will be looked at for next Sunday.