PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #1

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Can someone give me a boost up this hill towards t1, not sure this G40J can make It!..

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I'm signed in for race #2 on wednesday, but I can also fill up the grid for this one as a reserve, if needed.

cheers,
D.

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Fabio_dubai

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Guy, i have a question. Can i do Evaluation race without having the TT done yet?
If yes and there are still space on the grid for tonight ill be in.

Mhill

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Just realised that I don’t know what the procedure is for joining the race tonight?

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Guy, i have a question. Can i do Evaluation race without having the TT done yet?
If yes and there are still space on the grid for tonight ill be in.
Yes you can do a eval race before doing the TT (y)

I will put you as a reserve for tonight since the grid is fulll if everyone turns up.

Mhill

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
@NICK-NITRO haha ok cool. Do you guys stay on the chat? Just to make sure I can tell you which side to pass me on when I’m inevitably lapped.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@NICK-NITRO haha ok cool. Do you guys stay on the chat? Just to make sure I can tell you which side to pass me on when I’m inevitably lapped.
Most of us will be on the in-game chat with headphones :)
Remember the start procedure for the manual formation lap; stand still for 5 seconds (or the cars a head of you rolls away) and then follow in your position and warm your tyres and brakes up to formation point.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@C-FOGARTY will go over it all at the start and probably in the lobby after quali to reminded people. Most people stay in the chat and mute their mics for the race. You will be flashed by he approaching car mate and if you have the track map on you should get red dot instead of a white one for the car that's gonna lap you

Mhill

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Are any of you guy practicing before hand? Would like to talk through the formation lap just so I don’t f$%# it up for everyone. Looking forward to it. My main aim is to finish without any incidents.

Mhill

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah. just easier when being lapped to state how you intend to be lapped (i.e you are going to lift on the straight And move to one side) just to make sure you don’t ruin yours or someone else’s race.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Are any of you guy practicing before hand? Would like to talk through the formation lap just so I don’t f$%# it up for everyone. Looking forward to it. My main aim is to finish without any incidents.
I will try to be on at 7-7.15! Have some things to fix first...

• Agree
Reactions: Mhill