PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #1

kyleburleigh5437

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Where you supposed to do a full lap then return to the pits or exit the pits then return via the option button?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
It's easily done mate(y) from watching the race from the pits people's pace was similar to quali (y).but i do think we need a better system for oulton park and a couple of guys need to watch or read the start procedure. We don't want the same thing to happen again with damage on and when people sign up they answer YES to rules read and understanding start procedure but I'm sure it will all be fine for race 1;)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Well as races go, that was pritty cool.
That start though guys! :angelic: some obvious squeeky Bum moments going on there. :p Nerves eh! Most of us have been there at some point.
Can't believe I didn't spin. New Years resolution is paying off already. :eek:
Some good racing tonight guys!
Sorry for people's issues. But 2 races left to make amends! (y)
Must be that pressie you brought yourself for crimbo ;)

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Where you supposed to do a full lap then return to the pits or exit the pits then return via the option button?
I did it via the option button, I thought that was what we were meant to do? It puts 45 litres in, so I don't see why not? I did a warm up lap anyway cos everyone else did and I was nervous :facepalm:

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Well I was pretty pleased. Met my target which was to avoid any incidents. Lol also didn’t come last which was a bonus! Was fun though look forward to the league starting. With the number signing up are we having 3 tiers?

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Lol I did warm up lap (thought we were supposed to) also missed the pits and had to do it via the option button. It gave the 45 litres though.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Well I was pretty pleased. Met my target which was to avoid any incidents. Lol also didn’t come last which was a bonus! Was fun though look forward to the league starting. With the number signing up are we having 3 tiers?
3 tiers it will be :)

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Weren't people supposed to return to the pits in quali to get 45 liters of fuel? I have the feeling that didn't happen, at least with everyone ;)
It did appear like some carried on their merry way lol.... I had the full tank

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Well that was fun! got the shock of my life when I was on pole :lol: I do not have any info on screen when racing so my positions or laps done is a mystery until either the laps or the time runs out ........
The start has already been mentioned a shambles a case of RTFM me thinks.
Great race though, these cars do produce good races with patience sorely needed when it comes to getting past someone, especially up the hill into turn one :rofl::nailbiting: .
By far the easiest way to get the correct fuel for quali is hitting the options button as you drive down the pit lane.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Are we allowed to take part in other evaluation races? Or just the 1?
I believe you can take part in as many as you want, but people who have not yet taken part get priority for spaces in the remaining races. There has been mention of two separate lobbies for tomorrows race to accommodate everyone that hasn't yet taken part or want to race again due to disconnections or race incidents.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Are we allowed to take part in other evaluation races? Or just the 1?
If there is space Yes ! But if you have already taken part in an Eval Race - you might need to make way for someone who hasnt already competed in one - some Newbies dont seem upto speed yet with forum activity, and some are looking Doubtful for a start anyhow . Putting you as reserve will probably be best as we really need to leave space for Illusive missing members .