PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #2

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
We never waited 5 seconds in the wait area at the start for field to bunch up or have I got that wrong?
I thought we have to stop standstill 5 seconds before the hairpin? Then go after that and accelerate in the green zone.
Watch the video on rolling starts mate it's all explained (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
We never waited 5 seconds in the wait area at the start for field to bunch up or have I got that wrong?
I thought we have to stop standstill 5 seconds before the hairpin? Then go after that and accelerate in the green zone.
The standing still for 5 seconds is only at the start line bfore formation lap begins. When you get to the formation point (just before the hairpin in this race), the speed goes down to 50mph and all drivers should line up in a 2 by 2 formation. When you then get into the acceleration zone it is the leader that starts the race by accelerating away. Which he is free to do whenever he feels for it within the acceleration zone.

And as @NICK-NITRO said; make sure to watch the video on the formation lap. And if any questions, feel free to ask :)

Reactions: Manx57

uptown8217

Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Did I miss an eval race? I thought the TT was for the league alstarting next week, I see there is a third one coming up and I will make sure to be there for that one totally an error on my part.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
If I'm online later and you need to make fuller grids send an invite thanks.