General Chat

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
free 3 points for everyone
This is basically the case. I don't like giving walkovers unless necessary but, as someone who speaks to krypto quite often, I can confirm he has completely lost motivation for the game. Any games remaining against him will be given as walkovers. For the sake of fairness to others, I may also reward those who have played him already walkover results so they aren't penalised for playing their games. In short, do not try and play him anymore, concentrate on other games.

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Standings as of current results can be seen below. Will likely give extensions to more important games (certainly title ones) just in case you can't get them wrapped up today. Situations is that BosslyGaming needs 2/2 wins to take the lead and MrJonesyy needs 4/5 with a better goal difference or 4 and a draw if Bossly wins his games (with GD).

f1d9a31eee25c5c316d4c0bf51f06bf6.png

@KurtJP35 , @BosslyGaming , @Wizard , @Chiraq , @TheGiant19 , @StubbornGymnast , @Def , @MrJonesyy , @xxkrypto , @Lewis_Tids , @CmacZzz , @CRT , @CallumBCFC19 , @Blackstahill

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
I am in Belgium but will be back tonight, should be available to play around 23 or midnight

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Kurt I'm playing you sometime today correct? Also I will need an extension on the @CallumBCFC19 game as he hasn't responded to any of my messages

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014