GP2 Thurs Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2 Thurs Main Thread

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
waiting to see who is back, have you psn'ed anyone yet, pete you are lsd right?????

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
good stuff buddy, see where we are wednesday and then we can make a decision on next race.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I lot of people have joined RaceDepartment. The discussion now is if they want to go back. I think the F1 thursday is staying at RD, but hopefully GP2/F3 will be joining ARL reborn.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Good 2c sum of the gang bk. So how many do we need to carry of the season?

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
chris130256;n811 said:
Yes I've registered there. I'll be interested to see how many ARL join Reborn?
I would hope all, barring Thu F1 who seem to have made their decision for the remainder of the season.

Herbie

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Its good to be back. A week without ARL seems like a lifetime!!!
Do not know what happened with the Old site:(? but well done to all involved with getting ARL Reborn up and running so quickly!!:)

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Herbie;n980 said:
Its good to be back. A week without ARL seems like a lifetime!!!
Do not know what happened with the Old site:(? but well done to all involved with getting ARL Reborn up and running so quickly!!:)
The old site was discontinued by the owner for reasons unknown.

Still, the situation has shown those who remain committed to the principles behind ARL originally and given the hard work involved in launching this site, I have no doubt it will continue and prosper.

Lee_cocker

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
Hey guys, I'm still in, LDENTLC4L_TWLNZ So are we still on Germany tomorrow, thought we had that race last week or didn't it count? That being said, I Haven't practiced all week so Germany would still be good for me. Would appreciate this being confirmed as I don't want to practice the wrong track lol

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Lee_cocker;n1740 said:
Hey guys, I'm still in, LDENTLC4L_TWLNZ So are we still on Germany tomorrow, thought we had that race last week or didn't it count? That being said, I Haven't practiced all week so Germany would still be good for me. Would appreciate this being confirmed as I don't want to practice the wrong track lol
Welcome back Lee.

We are racing Germany. It was decided that last week's race was a social event only. This is the one that will carry points!