GP2 Thurs Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2 Thurs Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Lee_cocker

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
Ahh ok lol, that's better for me anyways. Lol found myself scrolling down to look for a reply then noticed that it's the other way round (new posts at the top). Then realised I had to scroll back down to reply again lol, nice one

penguindance

F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Hi Guys, names Tristan, I was in F3 over at ARL original. I was talking to elite_sultan and have decided that I would like to race back here if you will have me.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
cool, craig is there a redbull available? can you add tristan to the permanent drivers list please

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
He guys, was in F3 to. If you have any open spots left i will be happy to join you :)

My psn is NicoNOR

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I am joining ARL again :) If the Sauber is availiable I will take it. Good to see you Nico!

PSN Prehn

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Nico

Whilst we are uncertain as to how the season will play out given the historic F3 / GP2 split, I have added you to the confirmed participants for this evening and you will definitely be racing.

You should be able to drive the Red Bull but this can only be confirmed before the race and the lobby is set.

teo113

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
can we have a video thread? otherwise race vids may get lost in other threads. i dunno lol

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
just thought i would update you all on the league placements, as it stands we have managed to get 2 full grids with no one missing out on a drive, however this is based on people that have signed up so anyone that joins now will have to be a reserve, im sure some of you wont be happy with the outcome but im afraid we cant keep everyone happy. however we have gone through it over and over again and we think it is the best way around it for now.

more to follow......

Jasperku95

Rookie
Jan 21, 2014
Hello everybody, I'm Jasper and i'm a racer from RD. I was wondering if there was any place in the GP2/GP3 Thursday League. Let me know, thanks!

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Jasper. Welcome. At the moment there are reserve spots only. However you can apply for one but need to complete the Zign Up Process for all new sign ups as per the Sign Up Thread. Thanks

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
kimikrotafos;n4142 said:
if i can run at thursday invite me kimikrotafos(psn)
ok mate, you are 1st reserve so if anyone cant make it your in.

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
No NFL this evening, so anyone fancy Monza practice this evening?

Managed a 22.6 on TT with a very extreme set-up. Massively struggling with consistency though.

Is it just my set-up or is tyre nowhere near as pronounced as the indicator? Managed to get 10 laps from a set of options which were only just turning orange?

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Not that many turns in monza, thats why the tyres last a long time :)