Gran Turismo 6 - Season 2 - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Gran Turismo 6 - Season 2 - Sign Up Thread

Flavus27

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry guys but would not be able to make all the races so not signing up for this season. I will hopefully make some socials/practice sessions though.

Trond_1981

Junior Formula Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Me and GT will continue under same RED color and under the same TEAM REDRUM teamname..... If it will be 3 car teams we would like to invite Danny as our third man, if he want....

TRL_jb

Rookie
Mar 4, 2014
guys there making me go innto work today til halff 11, really sorry ...was looking forward to tonights race :(:(

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
PSN ID: Jimbob199766
Nationality: Norwegian.
You have read the rules and you understand them: Yes!
Car Number 14, 15 or 16 please.
Preferred Team mate: Anyone.

Chris4x

Rookie
Jan 24, 2014
this season is about over now so is a good time to sign up ready for the new season

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Is it too late to sign up for this season? And I was wondering since I've been proven a clean driver over in the f1 leagues whether I still need to do the socials? Cheers :)

Jan 14, 2014
welcome spuddy. i think you still have to do the socials as they prove several things. one is how clean a driver you are, another is how fast you are and if you need to be placed in the second league should we make one or if you are amongst fastest that compete in league 1. The finale thing the socials show is, is that you are comitted enough to join, someone that is not interested in doing socials to race, is not likely to stay the entire season as the rules demand.

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
I'm interested in doing them don't worry, I was just wondering c: I can see what you mean now :p Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAL3STARZ

Pro Karter
Jun 16, 2014
I'm very interested in signing up as soon as I can, so for season 3 may be great :) If anyone is doing any socials add me up on PS3 always up for a race. Ive come from the F1 leagues on the PS3.

Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
DAL3STARZ;n52276 said:
I'm very interested in signing up as soon as I can, so for season 3 may be great :) If anyone is doing any socials add me up on PS3 always up for a race. Ive come from the F1 leagues on the PS3.

Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Welcome Dal3Starz!

Season 3 sign up will be going up later this week :)

DAL3STARZ

Pro Karter
Jun 16, 2014
Ashracer2011;n52320 said:
Welcome Dal3Starz!

Season 3 sign up will be going up later this week :)
Ash can you do me a favour please and let me know 100% what cars well be using for season 3 so I can begin buying and practising in the meantime. Give me something to do. Maybe a track list too would help. I'm new to GT6 on the ps3 and don't intend finishing last lol. :)

hehe

Thanks bro :)

tmitch

Junior Formula Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Ash can you do me a favour please and let me know 100% what cars well be using for season 3 so I can begin buying and practising in the meantime. Give me something to do. Maybe a track list too would help. I'm new to GT6 on the ps3 and don't intend finishing last lol. :)heheThanks bro :)
Hi Dal3starz, Welcome to AOR. We are in the final discussions of deciding on the car(s) and tracks for next season and as soon as we have sorted this we will let everyone know as soon as possible.

DAL3STARZ

Pro Karter
Jun 16, 2014
tmitch;n52377 said:
Hi Dal3starz, Welcome to AOR. We are in the final discussions of deciding on the car(s) and tracks for next season and as soon as we have sorted this we will let everyone know as soon as possible.

Sounds good I cant wait, I will money stack for now then :) GG

Sellysell

Junior Karter
May 28, 2014
Hello guys, since season 3 is coming I guess I will wait to sign up for that. Long story short, I signed up awhile ago, and former long time member of the original site. Im finally getting around to re-signing up. Il keep my eyes open for season three info

I have some of you guys on my friends list, but if im not feel free to add me

PSN: Sellysell16