GRID Autosport Announced | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GRID Autosport Announced

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
So Codemasters have announced a new game called GRID Autosport. Seems like they've acknowledged some of the disappointments of GRID 2 and gone more back towards how the original Grid was. It looks good, but unfortunately it's not on next-gen so I'll probably end up getting it on PC as I'm getting a bit tired of my 360 lol.

Read more about the game on their blog.

BILLY-DA-KID

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Have Codemasters finally realized that they where heading down the wrong road with their games.

This game looks and sounds like exactly the game i have been looking for ever since TOCA Race Driver. The only disappointing thing about this is, its not on PS4. I really think they are missing a trick with this by not making it Next-Gen. PS4 has zero racing games and Codies could have gotten a real leg up on its rivals by releasing it on Next-Gen.

I will still buy it though. :-D

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
This is what i don't understand about game companies, why release the new games that they make, exclusively on old-gen consoles. If they want to keep up with their competitors, release the new games on next gen. Hope they release F1 2014 on next gen because if they don't, there is something wrong over there.

But it looks good,most defintely gonna buy it, might even get the pre order edition if i can afford it.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
No next gen announced, gg CM.

VTi-DOHC

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'm a bit sceptical about this given their recent history with racing games. If they can make this game as authentic as f1 2010 was then I'd be hooked.

legocrazy505

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Sounds really good if they can pull it off. Not touching it on last gen hardware though, PC all the way for me on this. It seems like they are trying hard to redeem themselves, let's just hope it's not empty promises and we get an actual GRID 2 that builds upon the things we all loved in the original GRID.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I dont understand the point of this game. Surely it would of been better to take a year out and released a polished product for next gen and current gen. Seems to me they just want to get some extra money in to help fund F1 2014

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Definitely not a game I'll break my neck to buy straight away. Grid 2 left me feeling bitterly disappointed. If this game gets good reviews then I'll look into it. Otherwise, forget it.

KZ2Iceman97

Rookie
Mar 9, 2014
Looks pretty decent. Happy the cockpit cam has come back thankfully and as far as the trailer goes. looks very promising but we'll have to wait what the actual game will be like knowing CM

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
I hope this don't take their focus away from F1 2014 ! That's the game I can't wait for Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Track list looks great! Hopefully the handling is much improved from Grid 2 to go with it.

Planning to make an "interest thread" later on to see whether there's potential for some kind of leagues on this game. Getting it on PC personally.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Getting this on PC yooooooooooooooooo

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I must say, this game is starting to win me over. The videos have me feeling very intrigued.