GRID Autosport - Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GRID Autosport - Interest Thread

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Well, I will get the game on PC and might be interrested but I don't find any information about a PC league, is there one?
Nope, was never any real interest. Over on the Xbox we were lucky to get a couple of seasons. What you may be able to do though is join the in-game team for when you race online. It is set-up for Xbox but I think the online racenet system can work across all platforms, so try it at least. You can read more about it and how to join here - http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...m-feature-to-work-and-join-the-aor-team.2986/

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Nope, was never any real interest. Over on the Xbox we were lucky to get a couple of seasons. What you may be able to do though is join the in-game team for when you race online. It is set-up for Xbox but I think the online racenet system can work across all platforms, so try it at least. You can read more about it and how to join here - http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...m-feature-to-work-and-join-the-aor-team.2986/
I might try that but I guess that is when you play online when you feel like, you won't race no one else in AOR, or at least don't have to.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I might try that but I guess that is when you play online when you feel like, you won't race no one else in AOR, or at least don't have to.
Yeah you're right you can race any time doesn't have to be with any other club member, you just join the club through the website and then make sure you're using the really good looking livery we have courtesy of @Du7cH

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Yeah you're right you can race any time doesn't have to be with any other club member, you just join the club through the website and then make sure you're using the really good looking livery we have courtesy of @Du7cH
Well, it is unlucky that it is no league to the game but I guess be a part of a club is better than nothing ;)(if it works across all platforms as you say). Thank you anyway!:)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Well I have joined the club but it still says that I'm not a part of any club. @Erti147
And if you can you can delete AlexanderWaldo, have new account.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well I have joined the club but it still says that I'm not a part of any club. @Erti147
And if you can you can delete AlexanderWaldo, have new account.
Welcome along to [APX] @The Genius I'll be around later on for a few races this evening if you on, as i mostly play autosport on a Tuesdays

The rest of the week now i'm between the xbox and ps4 and been trying out driveclub, hope to see you later on

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Welcome along to [APX] @The Genius I'll be around later on for a few races this evening if you on, as i mostly play autosport on a Tuesdays

The rest of the week now i'm between the xbox and ps4 and been trying out driveclub, hope to see you later on
I will try to but as I said I have joined but it says in the game that I am not a member in any club. I am on PC if that would make any diffrence.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I will try to but as I said I have joined but it says in the game that I am not a member in any club. I am on PC if that would make any diffrence.
Afraid so, the club is only for the xbox as it doesn't enable us to add other platforms :(
So I'm not sure what team you have joined unless someone from here has set one up on the pc side?

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Afraid so, the club is only for the xbox as it doesn't enable us to add other platforms :(
So I'm not sure what team you have joined unless someone from here has set one up on the pc side?
Joined the one from the link on the top of this page but I guess it is only for xbox then.

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Any chance I could join this? I'm absolutely rubbish at the game but if anyone wanted to play it sometime it would be a breath of fresh air :p

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Any chance I could join this? I'm absolutely rubbish at the game but if anyone wanted to play it sometime it would be a breath of fresh air :p
Theres not many that seem to want to play this game atm, even though it provides some really great close racing, I'm normally on playing on a tuesday and wednesday evening socially with a few boys, your very welcome to join us and sign up to the team Cosmos (y)

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Theres not many that seem to want to play this game atm, even though it provides some really great close racing, I'm normally on playing on a tuesday and wednesday evening socially with a few boys, your very welcome to join us and sign up to the team Cosmos (y)
I'm hardly ever on during the week due to school, but usually Friday's and Saturday's will work for me :)

Reactions: Erti147

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Might be on but I like to enjoy Driveclub the rest of the week :D

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Mr I'm going to wait for Pcars [emoji14]
Dont give me a hard time, it's Termites fault sends over challenges, then keeps going back and beating my times, and the t300 is just awesome.