GRID Autosport X360 league - interest thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GRID Autosport X360 league - interest thread

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Just a thread to see who would be interested in a league for the newest codemasters release GRID Autosport, if you're interested in the possibility of a league, put your name down here and I'll see where it goes.

Drivers interested so far:
Taylor Reynolds
Lunarz xEclipse/Luna Racing
WizaedEwe0
xHPExFootie
F1xCrooky22
Trout125
Wookie pete
matthewsdea
BlasTHedgehog
Rug22 (?)
FlameDragon72

xCrooky22

Rookie
Jan 13, 2014
Would definitely be up for one of these to be made. I'd like to do an open wheel or touring car championship!

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I'm interested. I guess we could throw in some kind of demolition derby night as well. I have been playing it online with Pete and matthewsdea recently so they may be interested.

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
I haven't been able to get my hands on the game just yet but I would be interested.

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Bought the game but not sure about a league, would defo be up for some fun and games

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
HI Guys,

In light of last night attendance we're endeavouring to complete the championship at a later date Erti will with no doubt let us know the date thats been arranged so we can complete the last round, Obviously these championships can only take place with your continued support and participation of which so far its been a great success albeit last night slight blip.

With the racing being so competitive and closely matched in Grid Autosport its been a great couple of championships so far would be a shame for this type of close racing to fizzle out due to lack of interest and something a little different on a Monday evening.

Also if you have any ideas or thoughts on how to take the championships forward lets hear your ideas guys, we've done the touring in season one and in season two a car from each category, where and what would you guys like to race next in a possible season 3?
@Erti147 @FlameDragon72 @DefterTrout125 @Du7cH @Leoobot @Maxi1407 @Da4thSuspect @Raven @NWRStorm @TRL MinTy @Choothedemon @Devastator2810 @Shaney @Intotheblue11 @IIISpikeIII

Reactions: Erti147

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I would like to do a mix of the endurance and touring cars if there was a season 3 (endurance are most fun, tourers provide closest racing).

Reactions: Du7cH

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Endurance sounds like it could be fun but what kind of tracks you thinking guys? A night of some street racing could be fun and something out of my personal comfort zone but could be a blast,

What's your thoughts guys then we can get a championship you really want.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Dutch said it all really. I'd love to keep this going it's just if there's still interest. Quite like the idea of Endurance/Touring mixed, alternating every week - 3 endurance/ 2 touring. Maybe calendar goes like this end-tour-end-tour-end.

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Dutch said it all really. I'd love to keep this going it's just if there's still interest. Quite like the idea of Endurance/Touring mixed, alternating every week - 3 endurance/ 2 touring. Maybe calendar goes like this end-tour-end-tour-end.
Sounds good, I like to think that yesterday's no-go was due to one-off commitments elsewhere so here's hoping everyone else still wants to race :watching:

Reactions: Du7cH

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So Endurance Racing looks like it has some legs for season 3 at so far then gents, Are you more interested in just running the tracks and cars classes or do you want the full nine yards with tyre degradation to?

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
So Endurance Racing looks like it has some legs for season 3 at so far then gents, Are you more interested in just running the tracks and cars classes or do you want the full nine yards with tyre degradation to?
Tyre wear isn't going to benefit anyone imo

Reactions: Choothedemon