@andy_m
@Manx57
@machwebb
@RGT hayc
@Sean100111
@Slacker_1980
@AOR Gizmo

Any old Ronin's that I forgot?

And all other that want to join on the fun.

Will and I got talking the other Day and We thought that it would be nice, to have some place gather our thoughts and plans for present and future races with the old bunch.

Atm. Coffeebean is hosting a get together every Wednesday evening from 9 pm UK-time. This is with N300 (currently) and random tracks.

Will has ben talking of a Saturday morning thingy ala SFS, which could mean same cars/tracks for all races.

I'm Racing most evenings from 8-ish (UK-time) with a coupé of german guy's, doing Nürburgring 24h currently with Gr.4 one lap only. We have gone through N400/N500/N600.

I know that the South Africans are doing some Weekly races and that they like us to take part. I think it's wednesday's as Well.

Maybe We could even get a single make, a GT4 or GT3 series going in a while

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
See top post again for additional info.

W

WillOxleyGB

Just sent Ben and Dan a message with a link to this post via the PSN.

Hi Manx and Gizmo.

Reactions: Delaney

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
This is meant as a get together forum for old Ronin’s
@WillOxleyGB
@andy_m
@Manx57
@machwebb
@RGT hayc
@Sean100111
@Slacker_1980
@AOR Gizmo

Any old Ronin's that I forgot?

And all other that want to join on the fun.

Will and I got talking the other Day and We thought that it would be nice, to have some place gather our thoughts and plans for present and future races with the old bunch.

Atm. Coffeebean is hosting a get together every Wednesday evening from 9 pm UK-time. This is with N300 (currently) and random tracks.

Will has ben talking of a Saturday morning thingy ala SFS, which could mean same cars/tracks for all races.

I'm Racing most evenings from 8-ish (UK-time) with a coupé of german guy's, doing Nürburgring 24h currently with Gr.4 one lap only. We have gone through N400/N500/N600.

I know that the South Africans are doing some Weekly races and that they like us to take part. I think it's wednesday's as Well.

Maybe We could even get a single make, a GT4 or GT3 series going in a while
Awesome. Umm i do race on a Wednesday for AOR GT3 on Project cars at 8pm and it ends about half 9.

W

WillOxleyGB

Coffee's evening doesn't start till around 21:00 GMT so if your wanting to join around 21:30 that's great! Be good to see you guys there :). Add my me one the PSN if you haven't already.

How does a Saturday morning series sound to you guys? I know our South African friends would love a return of one.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I am sadly too busy to race more than Wednesday nights, I may and it's only may get a chance to have coffee :)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Test

This is just a test to see if my Google Crome works better than my "old" IE

And it does!

Reactions: Manx57

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Coffee's evening doesn't start till around 21:00 GMT so if your wanting to join around 21:30 that's great! Be good to see you guys there :). Add my me one the PSN if you haven't already.

How does a Saturday morning series sound to you guys? I know our South African friends would love a return of one.
Is this GT Sports league starting soon. As I'm am intrested

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Is this GT Sports league starting soon. As I'm am intrested
Let's meet before Coffebean's thingy Wednesday (tomorrow). I'll open a room at 20.00 CST (19.00 BST) and We can talk things over.