PS4 - GT3 Elite League - S6 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite League - S6 - Main Thread

Holtzmann

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 15, 2016
am already looking forward to next season. so I can get a new car. has never been one as slow as I am in the aston. and then there is just a boys run a bit of crap. I have been run in all four races. not good enough boys. looking forward to the next race with you all

Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Hope all have had a good day so far.

Anyone know the lobby settings for the next race?

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Hello Guys!

I’m sorry to say that I am pulling out of the AOR GT3 Elite league. Yesterday my Thrustmaster 300RS wheel broke (driving dirt rally). I suspect it’s something with the belt drive. It has developed a sticking point in its path where it’s squealing and almost fells like it gets stuck. Luckily for me I still have my warranty so I am my plan is to order a new one.

I have already missed out on to races and I don’t know when I get my new wheel so I am giving my spot up.

I’m sorry for this guys. For your experience and also for my teammate @Der_Heizer.

I also would like to thank you for this experience. I have had a lot of fun driving with such good drivers.

Wish you the best of luck in the upcoming events.

KungJarnix over and out

Holtzmann

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 15, 2016
I come very quickly next season. beware I come strong :) in my Audi R8 ultra. I'm on vacation next week :( so I can not be in the last race; (

Holtzmann

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 15, 2016
hi boys someone who will help me with a wet setup for the Audi R8 ultra GT3 in brno?
[DOUBLEPOST=1487859931][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi boys someone who will help me with a wet setup for the Audi R8 ultra GT3 in brno?
catfish

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
[DOUBLEPOST=1487859931][/DOUBLEPOST]
catfish
If you wanna tag someone use @ and their forum name, like @CatfiSh , then they will get an alert :)

Reactions: Holtzmann

HRL Cavy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 29, 2016
Hello everybody, my name is Alan, I am the AOR PS4 F1 Rookie League commentator, and possibly future F3000 commentator possibly. I have past experience in this as well, if the spot is taken, can anyone lead me to the Pro League for GT3 because I want to commentate a 3rd league, 2nd in AOR. I saw @bananajosh1 want to commentate, and he has co-commentated with me before, so it should be good, anyway, good luck this season guys!

bananajosh1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 6, 2016
Hello everybody, my name is Alan, I am the AOR PS4 F1 Rookie League commentator, and possibly future F3000 commentator possibly. I have past experience in this as well, if the spot is taken, can anyone lead me to the Pro League for GT3 because I want to commentate a 3rd league, 2nd in AOR. I saw @bananajosh1 want to commentate, and he has co-commentated with me before, so it should be good, anyway, good luck this season guys!
@HRL Cavy you may start your GT3 commentated is the Pro League in season 7 not season 6

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@HRL Cavy you may start your GT3 commentated is the Pro League in season 7 not season 6
I'll keep you in my memory for the upcoming sign ups. Since the grid in PCars only allow 16 people we need to wait and see how the tiers will look before saying if it is possible or not :)

HRL Cavy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 29, 2016
I'll keep you in my memory for the upcoming sign ups. Since the grid in PCars only allow 16 people we need to wait and see how the tiers will look before saying if it is possible or not :)
Okay, hoping I can have the ability to commentate here! Thank You!