PS4 - GT3 Elite League - S6 - Round 4 - Oulton Park Int. - 14/12/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite League - S6 - Round 4 - Oulton Park Int. - 14/12/16 - 8PM UK time

Valachi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 14, 2016
Well I never thought I'd say this in the Elite league - finish 5th and absolutly gutted. Had a great quali and an even better start. Was holding 2nd and keeping a nice gap when an M3 appeared in front of me in the middle of a corner and I had nowhere to go. Had to pit for the damage and that was my race over. Not a happy bunny!!
Sorry mate that would have been me like i said in my post i am truely sorry but i had no control once i left the pit lane it was like i only had three wheels

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Well, how to resume this race?... After a really bad start I choose to test how the Ruf runs in the grass and how it resist to the wall... not so good unfortunately, so after that it was pit stop - mistake - wall - 2nd pit stop - more mistakes - final pit stop - end of first part.

The second was pretty consistent and fun to drive, nice to battle with Gangbawww but man, seriously you abused so much with the track limits! I'm not gonna report it because I don't have time to lose with this and I race for fun but there was serious business here!

Beside this I enjoyed to race in these conditions, and congrats to the podium finishers! Really fast and great driving without ABS for the M3! ;)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Had a cracking race tonight,I wasn't the fastest there but I'm not anyway in this tier?got into some good laps with @gangbaaw,nice one dude.i did think that in parts gang did test the track limits too?then abit later on had a battle with @Marthyn for some good laps but that ended with a coming together....
All in all I think that I was a good race and that's #2 race finishes in a row.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Had a cracking race tonight,I wasn't the fastest there but I'm not anyway in this tier?got into some good laps with @gangbaaw,nice one dude.i did think that in parts gang did test the track limits too?then abit later on had a battle with @Marthyn for some good laps but that ended with a coming together....
All in all I think that I was a good race and that's #2 race finishes in a row.
Battle was fun mate al worked out fine, shame about the incident iT was avoidable in my opinion, You had a bad exit and i was already on the inside with You defending/ blokking hard. No hard feelings though iT did not do me much harm. Was fun though Chasing You twice. Did You Also made a pitstop the first 25 laps?

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Psn is Ronin GThayc. AOR tag RGT hayc.
And that I've only finished 2 races so far.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Yeah You are not being displayed at the season standings, Might want to adjust that..

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Qually 4th
Race 3rd

Struggled to find any pace for Qually, so I ended up only focusing on race pace in practice. Start was terrible, lost a few spots in the first few turns. Made some ground back up until I found some Audi's. Then I realized how hard it is to pass on this track. Out braked myself into a barrier. Watched some Audi's crash in the 1st chicane, thought it looked cool so I did the same thing few corners later hitting another barrier. Basically limped home to the finish with dead tires and injured Bentley. Probably the most fun I've had racing in Pcars.

Crashes
48:00 mins
1:03.00 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: FRC-Prinz

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
How do I address this?i know that this race was a wet race,but still really come on guys the track limits are there for a reason,I can see that this isn't a big deal to most but to me it is.when I'm over the line I'm half gas wether I'm racin behind someone or on me own.if your goin to post up your race replay you should be driving a lot cleaner?

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
How do I address this?i know that this race was a wet race,but still really come on guys the track limits are there for a reason,I can see that this isn't a big deal to most but to me it is.when I'm over the line I'm half gas wether I'm racin behind someone or on me own.if your goin to post up your race replay you should be driving a lot cleaner?
I suspect you will be reporting these extensions same as SPA from the prespective of fairness? :whistle: :whistle: :p

• Funny
Reactions: DruShan_87

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
I am with RGT on this one, to easy to cut track at outlton.

This race i drove carefully not to gain advantage couse You can easily at Oulton.
The outcoming of turn 1, 11 and the narrow chicane can easily benefiet You for like a second.

Is only fair to compair with spa, If people got penalties over there so should we act on other tracks.

I am not a big fan of tight regulations If we are tight on one track we should be on others as Well.

In my opinion though there should not have been any dsq not on spa and not here, but i do not wright the regulations.

Reactions: CatfiSh

FRC-Prinz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2014
Q.P5
R.P2
Good Quali,not my best time,but it was ok.
Good Start,but with cold tyres i came too far out in the first corner and squeezed @CJBMX702 out.So i let pass him a few laps later. In the first halb of the race he was faster and I had a great fight with him.(y)
By a few mistakes and pitstops from the other guys @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o and @mpc-v1, i was behind my Teammate Manuel.Then he makes a mistake in the chicane and I could no longer evade and drove him in the rear. :banghead: I looked on my Tablet and i had an Aerodamage with 20%.:( but the car still felt ok.
I had not the best racepace here,but i was very constant without any big mistakes.
Congratulations on the victory @Der_Heizer . That was incredible with the M3.No ABS in the rain and so fast.Man of the race I think.(y)
I was happy about the second place but also finished. It was a strenuous race for me.:wtf:
So guys we see us next week.(y)
P.S. I think track limits are ok with two tyres on the track.

FRC-Prinz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2014
Qually 4th
Race 3rd

Struggled to find any pace for Qually, so I ended up only focusing on race pace in practice. Start was terrible, lost a few spots in the first few turns. Made some ground back up until I found some Audi's. Then I realized how hard it is to pass on this track. Out braked myself into a barrier. Watched some Audi's crash in the 1st chicane, thought it looked cool so I did the same thing few corners later hitting another barrier. Basically limped home to the finish with dead tires and injured Bentley. Probably the most fun I've had racing in Pcars.

Crashes
48:00 mins
1:03.00 mins
You did not dream last night of the Audis?:lol:

Reactions: CJBMX702

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
Q8
R retired due to steering wheel freezing

I was excited for this race as i had just built my rig and got my new steering wheel so no more ds4 pad. Most of testing was spent fine tuning the feel for the FFB.
I qualified P8 which was disappointing and something i have to really to work on.
I was looking forward to the race as my consistency was after improving a great deal. The start was funny as everybody was crawling through the 1st 6-7 corners creating a train, fair play to everyone for avoiding big contact. After 10laps i was in 5th and had over 15 seconds to p6 so i was cursing around trying to look after tyre's. I didn't have the pace to go with @FRC-Prinz and @CJBMX702. I had some strange moments with my wheel during the race, it felt as if all the feeling would go for a split second which caused me some issue's and also was the cause of me crashing around lap 34 at turn 4. On lap 38 going into turns 6,7 and 8 my steering gave up and locked in position which ended my race, very annoying and disappointed but up to that i was enjoying the experience. Anybody ever have issue's like mine?
I would also like to say @RGT hayc when you're been lapped then please get out of the way, i flashed you for half a lap with no reaction from you?? Then you decide to go side by side with me into turn 4?? This kind of driving is not acceptable in any tier never mind elite tier. I couldn't save the video because of the reasons above but next time i will be reporting it
[DOUBLEPOST=1481815287][/DOUBLEPOST]Also congratulations to everyone for getting through a tough race. See you all in Italy next week

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
To be honest I am still disappointed of my dsq in spa when I see some drivers not taking care of the track limits without getting any penalty. When I see this I'm not wondering why I wasn't on pace with p1-3....
Nevertheless I'm not a friend of the stewards panel as I think some penalties are/were too hard.

I think this kind of penalties have to be posted in the stewards panel by our COD if everybody agrees in.

• Agree
Reactions: Holtzmann

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
@StevieSQ
maybe we can take back the dsq from spa for ramzy and me for not taking all the extensions here in Oulton to the stewards as for me I do not have time to watch all the videos

Thanks

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@StevieSQ
maybe we can take back the dsq from spa for ramzy and me for not taking all the extensions here in Oulton to the stewards as for me I do not have time to watch all the videos

Thanks
Let me get this straight, you want the DSQ's from Spa removing, and if we do that you won't take the extensions in Oulton to the stewards?

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
@StevieSQ

This was my proposal but I know this is NOT the way we should act as we allknow the rules. But it is hard to sent all drivers to the stewards. Same was in spa...
I just think it is unfair when you have a look at cjbmxs video.

I made a post in the main thread as I said we should post the lines of all drivers of the race to the stewards when we blame the drivers for extensions as the way RGT did in spa was not fair. :-(

But I do not have the time and fun to send all drivers to the stewards

• Faff
Reactions: FOGGY #7