PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Main Thread

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Well what a "Test" season that has been. Some incredible racing throughout. @Sisuvoima10 you have been very close to outstanding (just a couple of mistakes). @Carlw1986 ,@CJBMX702 and @KrypticTMG you guys have definitely had a lot of pace and could very well of taken the fight for the title to @Sisuvoima10. For the rest of you it has been a pleasure to watch (except @C-FOGARTY - did you finish a race? haha). But I have to say that my driver of the season goes to @KungJarnix - I know we have not always seen eye to eye (Bathurst season 6 and the alleged "divebomb") but I have been massively impressed with the pace and racecraft you have shown this season. Thanks again guys and hope to see you in season 9!!

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@KrypticTMG @Sisuvoima10 @CJBMX702 @Goliatoh @Holtzmann @theschmid @Sapo001 @Dannyvdmeer @KungJarnix @mpc-v1 @MrF1Radio @NICK-NITRO @BearTaiko @Walter---79 @Phoenix_ @jam_my21 @Javier Quilón @Wallgren @Rbr46

Thanks for kind words in threads guys!

It was a short good season with some Brilliant racing going on with a very strong field of racers.

All we need now is your feedback [If you want to] Please share anything on your mind in the feedback thread here :
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/ps4-season-8-gt3-feedback-thread.28166/

We will collect and review and Discuss all feedback, and will be an Integral part of for planning for Season 9 GT3.

Thanks in advance for taking time to share your opinion. It matters!

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Does anyone use the f1 wheel for a t300/500 I want to know what the button functions are like? ( do they all work and can be mapped, stuff like that (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Does anyone use the f1 wheel for a t300/500 I want to know what the button functions are like? ( do they all work and can be mapped, stuff like that (y)
I think @Stephan used that before, maybe he can give an answer. But I don't see why you shouldn't be able to map the buttons on that wheel?

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
I use one. All of the buttons are programmable however some of them double up so you have to watch out for that.

• Informative
Reactions: NICK-NITRO