PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 1 - Imola GP - 08/11/17 - 8pm UK-time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

ROUND 1 - Imola

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 8 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 Laps (1 formation lap + 33 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Clear
- Race: Clear

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 27 April, 14:00
- Race start time: 27 April, 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

NdZT9wm.png

Confirmed Drivers:
1- @NICK-NITRO
2- @Goliatoh
3- @Dannyvdmeer
4- @jam_my21
5- @Sisuvoima10
6- @Javier Quilón
7- @C-FOGARTY
8- @Dev Nibor
9- @BearTaiko
10- @Holtzmann
11- @Wallgren
12 @Sapo001
13- @CJBMX702
14- @KrypticTMG
15- @Carlw1986

Lobby Host - C-FOGARTY
Race Director - mpc-v1
Commentator - ☆☆TBA ☆☆

No Shows:
@Phoenix_ ( Informed )

Last edited by a moderator:

Goliatoh

Reigning AOR PS4 Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Mar 8, 2016
@C-FOGARTY
Lobby settings are still the same as they were in PC1? I cant see the link above. I mean, mechanical failure are still off? Thanks

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@C-FOGARTY
Lobby settings are still the same as they were in PC1? I cant see the link above. I mean, mechanical failure are still off? Thanks
Yeah it's been decided for the time being - They will be staying off till we get more improvements with the game. It's just lacking consistency at current.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@C-FOGARTY
Yeah it's been decided for the time being - They will be staying off till we get more improvements with the game. It's just lacking consistency at current.
All lobby settings can be found in the League Information but here is a quick link :)
And Mechanical failure and damage is on. It was only off for the eval races as we didn't wanted it to have an affect on drivers performance.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt I cannot make the first race. I had already something planned before I enrolled, and I cannot postpone that.
I made sure I am available for the remaining 5 races though.

Cheers
Your coordinators for Elite is @C-FOGARTY and @mpc-v1 ;)

This means that there is a spot for Wallgren in this race. You up for it?

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
@Dev Nibor and guys yes!
Odd numbers to start on the Left handside of the track. I Will update this in Race Control. Thanks. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Walter---79

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
them curbs are killing me :banghead:
Huge in places ! Many will fall off track at some point tonight. Its more of a challenge Imola than in P.Cars 1. Unless your in a Fezza of course :rolleyes: Practice, got spat violently off track in some sections - Resulting in Terminal car Failure . Looking forward though - Hopefully we have a full grid for tonights race. :)

Reactions: Walter---79

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
I'll try stay on the track for the whole race because in my race simulation I had at least one spin :banghead: Curbs are massive and in most parts of the track you can easily make a mistake because of them. Trying to aim at decent points and not expecting anything special. Good luck for all (y)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Guys I'm having loads of issues with game freezing/ no setups available to use