PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 3 - Portimao / Algarve - 22/11/2017 - 8pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 3 - Portimao / Algarve - 22/11/2017 - 8pm UK-Time

Sapo001

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 24, 2017
Noooooo,
The share key triggered itself and then block on second gear !! One day, i'll have a race without trouble. I hope

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Dissconected again :rage: this time from p6 on lap 31 or 32 @YabbaTheHutt @C-FOGARTY what points do I get?
[DOUBLEPOST=1511385875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just looked and I think I did over the 90% mark for the point
32.4 laps is 90% which give you full points. If you race 27 laps up to 32.4, you'll get halfpoints.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Dissconected again :rage: this time from p6 on lap 31 or 32 @YabbaTheHutt @C-FOGARTY what points do I get?
[DOUBLEPOST=1511385875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just looked and I think I did over the 90% mark for the point
And I disconnected too on lap 23...and I was the host! Luckily they could continue.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I'm seriously considering dropping out the rest of the season after the last few weeks. Don't know if it's a game thing or an issue my end. My internet speed is high and in hard wired in
[DOUBLEPOST=1511386563][/DOUBLEPOST]
32.4 laps is 90% which give you full points. If you race 27 laps up to 32.4, you'll get halfpoints.
32.4:rage::rage::rage::rage:FFS!!!!!!!!!

Dannyvdmeer

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
Q: P16
R: P10

When i started the game, i had an enormous drop in the frame rate so i decided to restart the ps4 and it helpt. Saidly i only had like 6 minutes left so i didn't have the time to get my tires hot enough for a decent run (brought to little fuel as well so i couldn't do a last lap)

After a great start an avoiding the collisions i was up to p10 but @Dev Nibor was breathing heavily in my neck! Saidly he braked to late which caused me to spin. But good guy @Dev Nibor waited for me and let me past. Kudos for you mate!(y)

After that i got stuck behind @Phoenix_ in his dirty air which caused me to lose about 1.5-2 seconds per lap and it definitely didn't help my tire wear. It caused me to spin in the end but your track extension was a little unfair i think. but then...

... I was stuck behind @Wallgren which i actually enjoyed because there was fair racing without any contact and we had about the same pace! Kudos for you as well(y)!

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Q: 1
R: 1

Put together a decent lap for Qually was pretty happy with it. @KungJarnix really surprised me his lap. Really good mclaren lap.

Time the start perfectly, got a really good get away and pushed to open a gap. With @KungJarnix & @Sisuvoima10 nose to tail battling I was able to open my lead up to about 8ish seconds and decided to back off a bit to avoid making mistakes. Ran consistent pace until the end.
Congrats to the podium finishers @KungJarnix & @KrypticTMG
Cya next week.

Heres my onboard

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
After that i got stuck behind @Phoenix_ in his dirty air which caused me to lose about 1.5-2 seconds per lap and it definitely didn't help my tire wear. It caused me to spin in the end but your track extension was a little unfair i think. but then...
Hi Danny. I did see you flashing your lights once. I did go a bit too wide on that occasion, accidentally. I think I defended cleanly for all the laps you were behind me. Thank you for not pushing me out of the track ;)

For transparency's sake, here's the clip @Danny.

Last edited:

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Q: P9
R: P4

Finally clean race without incident and bad mistakes. Good team points with P4 and P5 (@C-FOGARTY ).
Not much happenned after 2nd lap when things settle and everyone got race pace. Got better positions when others made mistake this round and not me. It was close race pace with you whole race C-Fogarty - well done teammate :)

Goliatoh

Reigning AOR PS4 Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Mar 8, 2016
Q7th
R8th
I was late on brakes at turn 1 and divebombed @Carlw1986. I waited to gave him back position but damage was already done.
I was last on lap 2 with damage that took me 2 seconds per lap, so I pitted and rejoin with a huge gap to the rest of the field. At least, I pushed to the end and gained some positions.
Had a lot of fun trying to comeback.
Here is my pov. It is only worth it from min 58:00 onwards

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Q:3

P:2

What a race! Managed to set a new PB on quali and everything fell in to place. Did set up the car optimal for me at both quali and race. Don’t think its possible to go faster with the Mclaren unless your some sort of super Alien :blackalien:. And the circumstances lead up to a perfect scenario for me:lol:. Managed to squeeze pass @sisuvoima in the start with @CJBMX702 in front of me. 11 laps of battling later and @Sisuvoima10 spun behind me giving me some sort of relief but I could not let of the pace. Did an effort to find a little more pace when @KrypticTMG started to sneak up on me and managed to match his pace with the McLaren until he also spun behind me. Thank you @Goliatoh for letting me pass as you saw the battle behind you! So a really hectic race for me:nailbiting:. Had to push the limits of my race craft and the car and also got a good result which I’m really happy about. As in the points battle in the top sneaking up in second place with a interesting spread of points between me @sisuvoima and @kryptic I am looking forward to the next couple of races!

Congrats to @CJBMX702 and also impressing to se you catch up so many places @Sisuvoima10 as did you @KrypticTMG. Feel sorry for my teammate @NICK-NITRO disconnecting again. Hope that the internet connection-god is with you next time!

Will post a video commentary of the race later today! Take care and see you on the next race!

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Q: P9
R: P4

Finally clean race without incident and bad mistakes. Good team points with P4 and P5 (@C-FOGARTY ).
Not much happenned after 2nd lap when things settle and everyone got race pace. Got better positions when others made mistake this round and not me. It was close race pace with you whole race C-Fogarty - well done teammate :)
My hopes of catching you early on were gone . I picked up some Aero damage on the opening lap by narrowly avoiding @Goliatoh spin turn 4 exiting Lagos . But got bumped in the rear which give me 5% Aero damage for the remaining 35laps . I was ok time wise in the first two sectors, but 3rd sector was loosing 4/5ths or more a lap, and was getting hammered. ! You drove a good race and awsome we finished P4 & P5 . I was catching you last few laps, but we was all struggling with grip by then . Good fun though ! :)

Reactions: jam_my21