PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 4 - Brands Hatch GP - 29/11/2017 - 8pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 4 - Brands Hatch GP - 29/11/2017 - 8pm UK-Time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

ROUND 4 - Brands Hatch GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 29 November 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes (1st 5 mins to remain in pit lane)
- Race: 40 Laps (1 formation lap + 39 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Rain
- Race: Rain

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 9 July, 18:00
- Race start time: 9 July, 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Broadcasting Team:
Mpc-v1
MrF1Radio

Confirmed Drivers:
1- C-FOGARTY
2- NICK--NITRO
3- A-Wallgren
4- CJBMX702
5- x_kryptic_TMG_x
6- Walter---79
7- Dannyvdmeer
8- BearTaiko
9- jam_my21
10- CARLW1986
11- Sisuvoima10
12- Phoenix
13- Kungarnix

Last edited:

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Any reference times for this race? I'm totally in the dark here. New track for me (I know, right?), and in the rain.
Also clueless about what to do with car setup, but I'll try to figure something out :)

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Any reference times for this race? I'm totally in the dark here. New track for me (I know, right?), and in the rain.
Also clueless about what to do with car setup, but I'll try to figure something out :)
I did a social round Brands in the wet using the Porsche 911 GT3 . And was lapping 29s 30s I think. So thinking 27s 28s maybe faster :stig::blackalien: will be times put down in Qually.

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys, that my first season of the aor and I'm also learning to make a race set up but I have some problems and I hope someone could help me with them? :)

The first one is the temperature of the tires in the rain: the interior tires are on the optimal temperature. And I think this is only because of the heat of the brakes. At the same time the exterior tires are realy cold... how can I get the exterior to the right temperature?

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hey guys, that my first season of the aor and I'm also learning to make a race set up but I have some problems and I hope someone could help me with them? :)

The first one is the temperature of the tires in the rain: the interior tires are on the optimal temperature. And I think this is only because of the heat of the brakes. At the same time the exterior tires are realy cold... how can I get the exterior to the right temperature?
Brake ducts for Brake Temp. That will help heat your tyres up. I'm also struggling to get tyres upto optimal running temps.
Are you experiencing or noticing any change in track conditions like Puddles appearing and disappearing . Lap times dropping off dramatically between sessions?

@KrypticTMG @BearTaiko @jam_my21 @KungJarnix @Phoenix_ @NICK-NITRO @Carlw1986 @Dev Nibor @Wallgren @Dannyvdmeer @CJBMX702 @Goliatoh @theschmid @Sapo001
@YabbaTheHutt @mpc-v1 @Sisuvoima10 @

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Brake ducts for Brake Temp. That will help heat your tyres up. I'm also struggling to get tyres upto optimal running temps.
Are you experiencing or noticing any change in track conditions like Puddles appearing and disappearing . Lap times dropping off dramatically between sessions?

@KrypticTMG @BearTaiko @jam_my21 @KungJarnix @Phoenix_ @NICK-NITRO @Carlw1986 @Dev Nibor @Wallgren @Dannyvdmeer @CJBMX702 @Goliatoh @theschmid @Sapo001
@YabbaTheHutt @mpc-v1 @Sisuvoima10 @
yes they are open (front:45 reat:20) and have around the trac 450C° but how I explained. The exterior tire part have only 27C° and is dark blue..

No I don't notice any changes during the practice. there aren't any puddles only on one corner.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
yes and it plays havoc setting the car up. 3/5 secs diffrence no point practising as it's a lottery what's gonna happen when the race starts. Quail might be completely diffrent to the race so car setup might be all off.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
yes and it plays havoc setting the car up. 3/5 secs diffrence no point practising as it's a lottery what's gonna happen when the race starts. Quail might be completely diffrent to the race so car setup might be all off.
Have you been doing your Practice sessions, Single player or online Lobby. ?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Did a little both but mainly online. Will try and get on later. Thought I was super fast and had a tight setup then same conditions again I'm slow and can't stay on track

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Did a little both but mainly online. Will try and get on later. Thought I was super fast and had a tight setup then same conditions again I'm slow and can't stay on track
I'm constantly changing setup as the car feels different most times I go to track. Setting the car up has been a bitch of a job.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Thanks ! seems We have some telling issues. It's seems pritty widespread, So some changes might be looming.
It's a real shame but rain don't look like a good idea with the state of the game
[DOUBLEPOST=1511638218][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a real shame but rain don't look like a good idea with the state of the game
some semi pro guys are doing 28s in the wet is that right? Should they be? I don't know

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
[DOUBLEPOST=1511638218][/DOUBLEPOST] some semi pro guys are doing 28s in the wet is that right? Should they be? I don't know
28s Jeeze! Dropped in the 27s earlier, then couldnt get out of the 29s with 85 lltrs. Car & Track never feels the same.

Last edited: