PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 5 - Laguna Seca - 06/12/2017 - 8pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 5 - Laguna Seca - 06/12/2017 - 8pm UK-Time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

ROUND 5 - Laguna Seca

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 6 December 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 42 Laps (1 formation lap + 41 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Hazy
- Race: Hazy

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 6 August, 07:00
- Race start time: 6 August, 09:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rulesand regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Broadcasting Team:
Live - 8pm UK Time
GT3 S8 Rnd5 - Track Intro PS4.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdKOAL3y3d4zimm7vq7wknA

MrF1Radio - Commentry
mpc-v1 - Cameraman

Confirmed Drivers:
1- C-FOGARTY

2- VP_Phoenix
3- NICK--NITRO
4- Walter---79
5- CJBMX702
6- A-Wallgren
7- Kungjarnix
8- BearTaiko
9- Kryptic TMG
10- Sapo001
11- Sisuvoima10
12- jam_my21

Reserve / Standby - Drivers
1st - @Rick_motogp_35 / Rick_motogp_35
2nd - @Rbr46 / Rbr46 - AVAILABLE

● No-Shows

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hated it was in s7,hated it was a tt track and now I gotta drive over 40 laps round the place.:mad: Everyone has that one "marmite" track and this is mine

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Hated it was in s7,hated it was a tt track and now I gotta drive over 40 laps round the place.:mad: Everyone has that one "marmite" track and this is mine
Same, I like having a “home race” but I get so bored driving this track.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
It's grown on me. Enjoy the ride! ;)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I avoid it like the plaque in public lobby's and did the same in pc1 it's gonna be torture having to put some time in to make sure I ain't at the back

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I avoid it like the plaque in public lobby's and did the same in pc1 it's gonna be torture having to put some time in to make sure I ain't at the back
Public lobbys! What are they? ;) let me know when fancy a Practice run. (y):)

• Funny
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Maybe COTA for S9. Hopefully! ;)
That would be good but please no long beach :angelic::angelic: Don't think my pit crew would have enough spare parts to fix my car. I know you love your street circuits @C-FOGARTY with all that crazy talk of wanting Macau!!! Are you mad:wacky::wacky: lol

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
That would be good but please no long beach :angelic::angelic: Don't think my pit crew would have enough spare parts to fix my car. I know you love your street circuits @C-FOGARTY with all that crazy talk of wanting Macau!!! Are you mad:wacky::wacky: lol
Long Beach is mint ! Macua is insanely good. :stig::woot: I like street Circuits. Mans Tracks! :D

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Or Nordschleife! :D That would be insane.
Nordshclieffe combined.:) We can have the full 22k loop now! Alot of new tracks will be getting used in GT3 . But obviously we can't use them all at once. New tracks I'm looking forward to. ;)

Reactions: ESR_theschmid

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Im about later, '8' ish for a bit of practice. If anyone fancys some official practice . ?
Also I was thinking official GT3 League Practice sessions throughout season 9 ?:)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Im about later, '8' ish for a bit of practice. If anyone fancys some official practice . ?
Also I was thinking official GT3 League Practice sessions throughout season 9 ?:)
That's a good ideaWould it be open to other tiers or just elite

Reactions: FOGGY #7