PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 5 - Laguna Seca - 06/12/2017 - 8pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 5 - Laguna Seca - 06/12/2017 - 8pm UK-Time

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
this one's gonna be hard :(
Any idea what I can do to make my car more stable when braking, on soft tires I'm fine but on hards I'm very unstable.
59/41 ratio with 89% force

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
camber and toe can effect the way the car moves under braking also your suspension. Is it happening under heavy braking when all the weight is been transferred onto the front?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
camber and toe can effect the way the car moves under braking also your suspension. Is it happening under heavy braking when all the weight is been transferred onto the front?
Adjust your tyre pressures as well

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Well a good example was when you overtook me earlier in the first corner. I braked a little later and harder and lost control of the car.
When you mention adjusting tire pressure, more or less pressure? I have them around 1.40 atm

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Well a good example was when you overtook me earlier in the first corner. I braked a little later and harder and lost control of the car.
When you mention adjusting tire pressure, more or less pressure? I have them around 1.40 atm
Your pressures, brake bias, and brake pressures are almost identical to mine. Could it be your downforce? I'm full df on the front and 5 on the rear on the mclaren

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
hmm I'm running 1 in the front and 5 in the back.
I'm gonna look at my brake sensitivity tonight, this might be a little too high.
thanks for your advice so far @NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I'm gonna look at my brake sensitivity tonight, this might be a little too high.
My brake sensitivity is around the 30/40%

• Informative
Reactions: Walter---79

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Not looking forward to laters race :( I destroyed my car on the 3rd corner in s7 and haven't done a tyre and grip test on full race distance round Laguna. Don't think I will have time later to try so keeping it out the wall Is gonna be extremely difficult.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Not looking forward to laters race :( I destroyed my car on the 3rd corner in s7 and haven't done a tyre and grip test on full race distance round Laguna. Don't think I will have time later to try so keeping it out the wall Is gonna be extremely difficult.
What, You mean like this from last nights practice run. :rofl::sleep: Nearly as bad as me. I had more spins than clean laps. :mad:
PS_Messages_20171206_123712.jpg
PS_Messages_20171206_123719.jpg

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
but in the end you won the practice race after all the others bailed out :)
So advice for tonight is to drive slow and stable and wait for others to crash :p

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
but in the end you won the practice race after all the others bailed out :)
So advice for tonight is to drive slow and stable and wait for others to crash :p
That's the plan! Probably all goes out of the window, when I get my race face on. :facepalm: And the racing starts .

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
That's the plan! Probably all goes out of the window, when I get my race face on. :facepalm: And the racing starts .
I agree soon as the race starts my race plan goes right out the window usually followed by me when I hit the wall:p

• Funny

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Think he just got bored, as he was flying:stig:
Everyone was spinning lastnight:stig: I liked the fact as I was coming out the pits you span on the first corner and started flashing you light at me as if to say "look at me I've spun again " it made me chuckle

• Agree