PS4 - GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 5 - Laguna Seca - 06/12/2017 - 8pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite - Season 8 - Round 5 - Laguna Seca - 06/12/2017 - 8pm UK-Time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Everyone was spinning lastnight:stig: I liked the fact as I was coming out the pits you span on the first corner and started flashing you light at me as if to say "look at me I've spun again " it made me chuckle
Yeah! You noticed. I wasn't laughing as much.:rolleyes:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
The softs are good for 1 flying lap hards in the race. I will use hards for both

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Seems like tonight it will be some guys flying, and the rest trying to stay on track and not crash.
Personal goal: not to be lapped :D

See you later everyone!

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Seems like tonight it will be some guys flying, and the rest trying to stay on track and not crash.
Personal goal: not to be lapped :D

See you later everyone!
I've sustained a work injury today so I've got my excuse ;)

Reactions: FOGGY #7

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
I don't know where the problem was but when I was in the lobby all 3 min I was disconected...
After a few new conections I disconected again...

Finally I'm now watching the race via. livstream.

Hope to have better conection next week...

Dannyvdmeer

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
I don't know where the problem was but when I was in the lobby all 3 min I was disconected...
After a few new conections I disconected again...

Finally I'm now watching the race via. livstream.

Hope to have better conection next week...
i had the same thing. Think there was something wrong with the lobby. Restarted my ps4 and then it worked but i only had 4 minutes left to qualify so i still qualified last. And than during the start i got hit in the wall so hard by @C-FOGARTY....

Reactions: ESR_theschmid

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
i had the same thing. Think there was something wrong with the lobby. Restarted my ps4 and then it worked but i only had 4 minutes left to qualify so i still qualified last. And than during the start i got hit in the wall so hard by @C-FOGARTY....
Yeah sorry m8. I got my rear on the sand. Then car tank slapped me a bit and put me in your path. Sorry! My car was totally undriveable. Ive just retired.

Last edited:

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Someone else can Host last race! Any offers.?

Dannyvdmeer

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
Yeah sorry m8. I got my rear on the sand. Then car tank slapped me a bit. My car was totally undriveable. Ive just retired.
Allright. i would like to see your footage if possible? On my screen it looked like you just turned to the left without looking since you where on a straight

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Massive lag spike put me in the wall retired to pits them game kicked me out. Quail was a nightmare with @Dannyvdmeer and @theschmid coming and going but I understand (y) 1 of the massive problems with the game that SMS will never fix as they didn't in pc1

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Q p6
R p10

Quali went ok - close to my PB.
Race went ok until lap 11 when I spun and that's it my race was over, because I had to go pitstop for repair. After that I just consenrate not to make other mistake and finish the race best I could.

See you all at Monza.

Last edited:

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Q: 1
R: 1

The lag spikes were detrimental to mental stability in Qually. Very hard to get a rythem going! Got a good lap towards end just edging out my teammate.
I thought the race was going to be tough based of off last season when just about everyone spun/wrecked. I tried to be very cautious throughout the race, lucky for me it paid off when @Carlw1986 & @Sisuvoima10 made a few mistakes. Managed my pace a bit until lap 38 when I spun it in the corkscrew. Absolutely devastated, but some how the very next lap @Carlw1986 spun the same exact way in the same exact place as me handing back the lead. I couldn’t believe it. Held on for last 2 laps and got my 3rd elite win. Congrats to @Carlw1986 on 2nd and @KungJarnix putting that mclaren on podium again. Cya all on Ferrari’s home turf.

Heres my onboard