PS4 - GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

FINALE - ROUND 6 - Monza GP
Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13 December 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 34 Laps (1 formation lap + 33 racing laps)

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
- Quali: Heavy Cloud
- Race: Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17 September, 20:00
- Race start time: 17 September, 22:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulationsof the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

● Race Director
mpc-v1- Confirmed

Confirmed Drivers:

1- VP_Phoenix
2- theschmid
3- Jam_my_21
4- Walter--79
5- BearTaiko
6- Dannyvdmeer
7- C-FOGARTY
8- A-Wallgren
9- Sapo001
10- Rbr46
11- Sisuvoima10
12- NICK--NITRO
13- CJBMX702
14- Kryptic TMG

@Carlw1986
**Failed to attend Drivers Briefing.

● No-Shows:

Last edited:

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
So, to get this started: any reference times for this race?

And if someone is kind enough to help with a setup for the Ferrari, I would like to feel for a change how a properly setup car feels like :)

Reactions: ofrisk

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
quali will probably range from 46s up to maybe mid low 48s at the slowest

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I think I'm gonna change my car for the last race. Can't get online till race day so ain't gonna be able to test patch or practice. What you guys think I I should use? I'm leaning towards the BMW or Renault

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
All your point get wiped if you swap and it's after 3 races. I'm at the bottom so I got nothing to lose if I do

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I think I'm gonna change my car for the last race. Can't get online till race day so ain't gonna be able to test patch or practice. What you guys think I I should use? I'm leaning towards the BMW or Renault
Until when can we change car @YabbaTheHutt? Can we just rock up in a new car, or do we need to choose it in advance?
All your point get wiped if you swap and it's after 3 races. I'm at the bottom so I got nothing to lose if I do
Nick is right. Everyone is allowed to change car once per season and after participating in 3 races. All points will be reset for individual driver and the drivers points will be taken away from the team he drove for.

ofrisk

Formula Karter
Dec 1, 2016
Renault. Love the Renault :stig:

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Nick is right. Everyone is allowed to change car once per season and after participating in 3 races. All points will be reset for individual driver and the drivers points will be taken away from the team he drove for.
Didn't realize that. Thanks for the reply guys. Ferrari it is then! :) Makes my life easier, ain't nobody got time to test a bunch of cars :)

Rbr46

Pro Karter
Nov 12, 2017
I have to say the guys on PS4 are unbelievably quick. I was watching the Pc round at Laguna on YouTube and they were doing mid 22s low 23s. The PS4 qualy time was in the 21s.

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
There are some differential between platforms so times aren't equals.
I have to say the guys on PS4 are unbelievably quick. I was watching the Pc round at Laguna on YouTube and they were doing mid 22s low 23s. The PS4 qualy time was in the 21s.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Ian Bell said North America wont get the patch till Tuesday at the earliest...so I might end up mssing my first elite race in 3 seasons :(

• Surprised
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Did anyone driving the Ferrari started testing at Monza?
The hard tire doesn't get temperature in and it's super slippery, the soft wears too fast. The car is slow in the straights.

Either I'm doing something terribly wrong, or this is not going to be a good race.....