PS4 - GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Sounds good (y)I will use the car I'm gonna use next season. Ended up in a public lobby with @KrypticTMG lastnight for a few races and the driving standard were:eek: didn't realise Dubai had no turns. Roll on next season public loddys are soul destroying

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Don't know if they changed the tyre model in the last patch. Just tried a 42 lap race against the ai and my hards turned to bubble gum after 20 laps. The vibration through the wheel was terrible :unsure: had to pit in the end because the laptimes dropped of a cliff

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Don't know if they changed the tyre model in the last patch. Just tried a 42 lap race against the ai and my hards turned to bubble gum after 20 laps. The vibration through the wheel was terrible :unsure: had to pit in the end because the laptimes dropped of a cliff
Not had a Run out, with any decent lappage put down as yet. I too had some FFB issues for the 1st time yesterday. But it wasn't on Fuji. I'm going on in a bit. If your around. I have noticed though or its just bad luck. That alot of the New Circuits seem to be more Buggy than original tracks.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Not had a Run out, with any decent lappage put down as yet. I too had some FFB issues for the 1st time yesterday. But it wasn't on Fuji. I'm going on in a bit. If your around. I have noticed though or its just bad luck. That alot of the New Circuits seem to be more Buggy than original tracks.
Down the main straight I struggled to keep it in a straight line, car sliding everywear. First corner and the left hand kink the car wanted to spin out and I had to drive at snail pace to get round safely. Don't think I can get on till later but I would try a long stint and see what happens.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Did you find out the issue custom race or Race lobby. ?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Down the main straight I struggled to keep it in a straight line, car sliding everywear. First corner and the left hand kink the car wanted to spin out and I had to drive at snail pace to get round safely. Don't think I can get on till later but I would try a long stint and see what happens.
Now you mention ffb issues I have had the wheel try and snap on me a few times on the straights. Not enough to crash but it's unsettles the car and if I was side by side to another car we would have contact

• Informative

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I was in the r8 and I don't know what thats like on tyres over distance:confused:
If I'd of finished the race on Wednesday, I could probably answer that. :cautious: Tyres seemed OK. But the Tyre model has been tweaked in last patch. They certainly won't be lasting as much from earlier patches.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
IMO you have no chance of making them last at Fuji then with the track layout. I personally think we should have to pit in league races with pit errors on

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
IMO you have no chance of making them last at Fuji then with the track layout. I personally think we should have to pit in league races with pit errors on
We could always mix it up with 2 Sprint Races. Or change the track to ZIC . I Will see how I go soon.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I'm interested to race on Wednesday if my knee let me do some tuning/practice sessions and I'll try one of the MB. We'll see on Wednesday how's my knee is and I'll let you know.

BearTaiko

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2017
@Sisuvoima10 @Rbr46 @BearTaiko @KungJarnix @Dannyvdmeer
Do you fancy a Race Wednesday ? We have 9 starters or thereabouts up to now . ?? :stig::stig:;)
Unfortunately, I could not be here :(

Otherwise, my race at Monza was the first of the season with a pit stop because I could not be confident with the hard tires.
I took advantage of the accident to be at the front of the race and I was able to finish at a nice 7th place.

A big thank you to @C-FOGARTY for the organization. It was my first experience on AOR and I just want to go back to a championship. A huge job with a game not finished ... (y)

Thank you all for this championship with a big level and beautiful battles In addition, thanks to the casters for retransmitting these races. it was a pleasure to be able to see the races again from an outside point of view. Congratulation to @mpc-v1 and @MrF1Radio

• Winner