PS4 - GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite -Season 8 - Round 6 - Monza GP - 13/12/2017 - 8pm UK Time

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Sounds good (y)I will use the car I'm gonna use next season. Ended up in a public lobby with @KrypticTMG lastnight for a few races and the driving standard were:eek: didn't realise Dubai had no turns. Roll on next season public loddys are soul destroying

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Don't know if they changed the tyre model in the last patch. Just tried a 42 lap race against the ai and my hards turned to bubble gum after 20 laps. The vibration through the wheel was terrible :unsure: had to pit in the end because the laptimes dropped of a cliff

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Don't know if they changed the tyre model in the last patch. Just tried a 42 lap race against the ai and my hards turned to bubble gum after 20 laps. The vibration through the wheel was terrible :unsure: had to pit in the end because the laptimes dropped of a cliff
Not had a Run out, with any decent lappage put down as yet. I too had some FFB issues for the 1st time yesterday. But it wasn't on Fuji. I'm going on in a bit. If your around. I have noticed though or its just bad luck. That alot of the New Circuits seem to be more Buggy than original tracks.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Not had a Run out, with any decent lappage put down as yet. I too had some FFB issues for the 1st time yesterday. But it wasn't on Fuji. I'm going on in a bit. If your around. I have noticed though or its just bad luck. That alot of the New Circuits seem to be more Buggy than original tracks.
Down the main straight I struggled to keep it in a straight line, car sliding everywear. First corner and the left hand kink the car wanted to spin out and I had to drive at snail pace to get round safely. Don't think I can get on till later but I would try a long stint and see what happens.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Did you find out the issue custom race or Race lobby. ?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Down the main straight I struggled to keep it in a straight line, car sliding everywear. First corner and the left hand kink the car wanted to spin out and I had to drive at snail pace to get round safely. Don't think I can get on till later but I would try a long stint and see what happens.
Now you mention ffb issues I have had the wheel try and snap on me a few times on the straights. Not enough to crash but it's unsettles the car and if I was side by side to another car we would have contact

• Informative

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I was in the r8 and I don't know what thats like on tyres over distance:confused:
If I'd of finished the race on Wednesday, I could probably answer that. :cautious: Tyres seemed OK. But the Tyre model has been tweaked in last patch. They certainly won't be lasting as much from earlier patches.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
IMO you have no chance of making them last at Fuji then with the track layout. I personally think we should have to pit in league races with pit errors on

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
IMO you have no chance of making them last at Fuji then with the track layout. I personally think we should have to pit in league races with pit errors on
We could always mix it up with 2 Sprint Races. Or change the track to ZIC . I Will see how I go soon.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I'm interested to race on Wednesday if my knee let me do some tuning/practice sessions and I'll try one of the MB. We'll see on Wednesday how's my knee is and I'll let you know.

BearTaiko

Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2017
@Sisuvoima10 @Rbr46 @BearTaiko @KungJarnix @Dannyvdmeer
Do you fancy a Race Wednesday ? We have 9 starters or thereabouts up to now . ?? :stig::stig:;)
Unfortunately, I could not be here :(

Otherwise, my race at Monza was the first of the season with a pit stop because I could not be confident with the hard tires.
I took advantage of the accident to be at the front of the race and I was able to finish at a nice 7th place.

A big thank you to @C-FOGARTY for the organization. It was my first experience on AOR and I just want to go back to a championship. A huge job with a game not finished ... (y)

Thank you all for this championship with a big level and beautiful battles In addition, thanks to the casters for retransmitting these races. it was a pleasure to be able to see the races again from an outside point of view. Congratulation to @mpc-v1 and @MrF1Radio

• Winner