PS4 - GT3 Elite Tier - S6 - Round 8 @ Oschersleben GP - 18/1/2017 8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite Tier - S6 - Round 8 @ Oschersleben GP - 18/1/2017 8PM UK Time

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
Round 8 - Oschersleben Full
GT3 Season 6

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 18th January 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 40 Laps

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Clear / Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Point:

● Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
I thought the starting time was 10:00? I did 1 hour of testing tonight and was doing low 27's. Front tires are giving me serious overheating issue's

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Hopin to get some testin done tonight,I'm goin to be settin up a open lobby for test/race.ill be on about 730ish(uk)if anyone would to join look out for me or PM me.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Did Some testing this morning, got to 1.27 middle in qually trim and 1.28 low in race pace. I think the pole Will be 1.25 though Lots of time still to gain.

Track limits Might we a big issue on this track lads, when You have driven this track You should know which corners i meant by that.

Also the left front is like red after 5 laps and i do not think we can finish the race without a stop.

• Agree
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
@RGT hayc invite tonight please. May be a bit drunk but I'll stay out of your way. A lot of time left to find. Need to really work on setup but the track is dry so struggling.

Reactions: o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
No probs dudes,all are welcome.yeah I've not done any laps for this race yet so not sure what times I'll be gettin.

Holtzmann

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 15, 2016
Hey guys I'm on vacation next week. so I can not participate. I look forward to a new season with you all

• Informative
Reactions: RGT hayc

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
High/mid 26's also, but race pace :p :D
Haha chancing you're arm tonight, il let you know tomorrow . My front left doesn't like this track :banghead:. Can you make it without pitting? I haven't had the time for any long runs

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
Haha chancing you're arm tonight, il let you know tomorrow . My front left doesn't like this track :banghead:. Can you make it without pitting? I haven't had the time for any long runs
Didnt have the time to do a full race yet, only first half. But I suspect it wont last also, so either pit and try to gain what you lost during the pit, or do not pit and "just keep skidding... just keep skidding" :whistle::D

• Agree
Reactions: DruShan_87

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Still stuck in 1.27 in race pace that is, wondering what the key is to gain that extra second. O Well i do not have time to practice any more today. Maybe tomorrow for the race a little bit more. See You all tomorrow night!

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
Still stuck in 1.27 in race pace that is, wondering what the key is to gain that extra second. O Well i do not have time to practice any more today. Maybe tomorrow for the race a little bit more. See You all tomorrow night!
27 should be a good race pace, I was only doing 26's when Pushing hard which is not advisable during the race as once you get that S chicane wrong you will be penalized with 10 Secs penalty.

In addition to the fact that I dont know how the tires would behave at the end of the race if I was pushing hard the first stint.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Finally got into the 1:27's today,that's the high 27's that is but was a good feeling.lookin forward to the last race ace of the session.not lookin forward to the 1st corner though.being that it's a left with a right straight after make me think who will sand bag to get the better track side?........

• Agree
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Well from what I saw tonight on p cars,I think some guys might need to check there track limits.i know this the last race of the session.lets not end this on a bad note shall we.....

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
You definitely can go 4 tires over without getting a slow down penalty, gotta watch out for that.

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively.

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
During the break between S6 and S7 of GT3 @YabbaTheHutt will be running an IndyCar league on PS4. This will be a 6 week 'test season' to see if it is popular with the ambition of running season 2 on another day in the future. If this interests you check it out here.

Reactions: CJBMX702