PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 1 - Spa - 23/11/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 1 - Spa - 23/11/16 - 8PM UK time

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Just before I start any sort of setup work I just want to check a couple things because it was in discussion last season.

1. Are Mechanical Failures on or off for this season?
2. Is there going to be a mandatory pit stop?

Just thought id check so I know how finely I need to tune stuff and tyre wear etc

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
OK guys Yabba has asked me to host this season as I am gt3 pro ping champion of the world so anyone who isn't friends with me on psn can you please hit me up with a friend request. My I'D is Griff1894. If anyone misses this I'll send requests out to who's left on Wednesday afternoon

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Just before I start any sort of setup work I just want to check a couple things because it was in discussion last season.

Just thought id check so I know how finely I need to tune stuff and tyre wear etc
No and no, basically the same as the second half of last season.

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
OK guys Yabba has asked me to host this season as I am gt3 pro ping champion of the world so anyone who isn't friends with me on psn can you please hit me up with a friend request. My I'D is Griff1894. If anyone misses this I'll send requests out to who's left on Wednesday afternoon
I will add you tonight

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

As @NumptyNed said: No mandatory pit-stop or mechanical failure!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
What are the chances I'm racing this week?
I haven't heard anything yet. But as a reserve it is a good idea to be ready at 8 o'clock on wednesdays. If someone isn't online at 8.01 invitation will go to reserve :)

I'm on a wheel, did a 2.21 yesterday, I suspect I'm on of the slowest drivers here.
Racing isn't just about lap times! It is even more important to be concistent and staying out of trouble (y)

Aero Rich

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2016
I haven't heard anything yet. But as a reserve it is a good idea to be ready at 8 o'clock on wednesdays. If someone isn't online at 8.01 invitation will go to reserve :)
If someone's on the reserve list, does that apply all season?

I'm only asking because I'm down as a reserve too! :arghh:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

You are a reserve as long as all regular drivers are in the league. If someone drops out the first reserve will get the place and so on. I know it's hard to be a reserve but hang in there, things might change quickly ;)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016

I only signed up after the third race last season and was put as second reserve, I raced the rest of the season as 2 or more people pulled out of the races.

It may be unlikely that people will miss the first race or two as we are all excited about the season starting.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016

If it makes you feel any better I was a reserve driver last season and won it albeit aided by people missing races

Griff1894

May 28, 2016
Hey @YabbaTheHutt look I can type again! Do I get to be a coordinator for Hosting? I feel like I'm coordinating! Everyone except @TNR_FILO has friend requested me or been requested by me as long as you PSNs are the same as your forum names, otherwise some randoms might be getting your invite. If that is the case please send a friend request to Griff1894 as soon as you can.

And as for the evil @Archie619 and @Gary Waddell I am so determined to get closer to you guys this season. Last season was my first so I put my extreme competitiveness to the back of my mind. Know that this year when you beat me you've beaten the very best me who put some serious hours in! Plus it looks like there's a few guys from the higher tiers jumbled in here too so this season could be very difficult for my ego to take!

It will have to start next week though because I've never been quick at spa!

Last edited:

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I'm hoping to be able to challenge a little bit more this season as well, I improved at the end of last season and got a 4th at Hockenheim, which was a miracle if you looked at my races at Brno, Road America and Nordschleife.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
And as for the evil @Archie619 and @Gary Waddell I am so determined to get closer to you guys this season. Last season was my first so I put my extreme competitiveness to the back of my mind. Know that this year when you beat me you've beaten the very best me who put some serious hours in! Plus it looks like there's a few guys from the higher tiers jumbled in here too so this season could be very difficult for my ego to take!!
Last season was my first taste of competitive racing as well. Planning not to put too much time into practice this season. I think I went a bit overboard last season lol I'll be able to see what kind of season I'm going to have after spa but if I'm near the front then I'm happy

Griff1894

May 28, 2016
Last season was my first taste of competitive racing as well. Planning not to put too much time into practice this season. I think I went a bit overboard last season lol I'll be able to see what kind of season I'm going to have after spa but if I'm near the front then I'm happy
In all honesty if I'm mid table again I'll be happy and if I've got someone of similar pace to race against even better

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hey @YabbaTheHutt look I can type again! Do I get to be a coordinator for Hosting?
There is a bit more than hosting that is required to be a coordinator (keeping track of everyone in the league, updating results, answering questions etc). But if you're interested I can see if you can be my co-coordinator :)