PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 3 - Road America - 7/12/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 3 - Road America - 7/12/16 - 8PM UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Round 3 - Road America
GT3 Season 6

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 7th December 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 14:00
- Race start time: 14:00
- Race finish time: 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
At the start of sector 3, when going past the track marshal on the left side of the track (see image).

Acceleration Zone:
On the start/finish straight, from the Gardner Denver bridge (circled on the image below), to the start line.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Known absence:
@sp0rtl1fe

Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Sorry I'm late to start this thread!

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
I heard of this track only since I started playing Project Cars, but it's amazing and very fast. Don't know what to expect of next race though. Aiming for top half of the pack, so p8 or better.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Have done about 30 laps of practise. Best so far is 2:08.3. Still some tuning to do :)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
If your in the 2:08's I'm way off the pace, I'm stuck in the mid 2:10's :bag:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
If your in the 2:08's I'm way off the pace, I'm stuck in the mid 2:10's :bag:
This is a tricky track to get fast on. The only sollution is to practise ;)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Every lap I do around here I am getting slower lol Started off really fast and every lap ive done since has been a few tenths slower each lap and now I'm around 2 seconds slower than my best :banghead:

Havent made any setup changes between laps, fuel loads the same etc but for whatever reason I'm just getting slower every single lap to the point I rage quitted and took a break :lol:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Every lap I do around here I am getting slower lol Started off really fast and every lap ive done since has been a few tenths slower each lap and now I'm around 2 seconds slower than my best :banghead:

Havent made any setup changes between laps, fuel loads the same etc but for whatever reason I'm just getting slower every single lap to the point I rage quitted and took a break :lol:
That's Road America that. I had have many prictise sessions ending with a rage quit :joyful: Especially when I was locked in a Time Trial battle with a friend in LMP1...0.002 between us and I wasn't in front :woot:

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
That's Road America that. I had have many prictise sessions ending with a rage quit :joyful: Especially when I was locked in a Time Trial battle with a friend in LMP1...0.002 between us and I wasn't in front :woot:
I'm just hoping everyones having this problem otherwise there could be a "Trulli Train" when I qualify fast then go no where in the race

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'm just hoping everyones having this problem otherwise there could be a "Trulli Train" when I qualify fast then go no where in the race
Not to mention the first corner that usually makes its fair share of victims...

Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I knew I should have done a Nico Rosberg and just retire while I was ahead :hilarious:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Well never raced the track before and I've popped in a best of 2.07.0 tonight after about 15-20 laps so am quite happy with that for now. Really like the track actually
Good job!
I hope my team mate helps me with setup.. I had 30laps yesterday night with a good pace but I had trouble with tyres, this track eats front left tyre so I had to pit after 12 laps :(
Maybe I have to work on brake duct or tyre pressure

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
Good job!
I hope my team mate helps me with setup.. I had 30laps yesterday night with a good pace but I had trouble with tyres, this track eats front left tyre so I had to pit after 12 laps :(
Maybe I have to work on brake duct or tyre pressure
Your more than welcome too it partner. Set it up for good top end and heavy on the brakes. A stop may well be needed here