PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 4 - Oulton Park Int. - 14/12/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 4 - Oulton Park Int. - 14/12/16 - 8PM UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Round 4 - Oulton Park International
GT3 Season 6

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 14th December 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 42 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Rain

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time- 12:00
- Race start time-12:00
- Race finish time- 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
I really dont expect much from me here hahaha, although I feel quite confident in the rain, so with a good setup.... anything could happen :D

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
FYI, if anyone is interested, ill make an online session for some practise today or tomorrow?!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
FYI, if anyone is interested, ill make an online session for some practise today or tomorrow?!
I'm not available for that unfortunally. Very busy before the X-mas... But I'm sure that others are interested :)

Reactions: Bauwie

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
If some people have already practised a little, what si your best time yet, mine is a 01:41:441

Chicolini

Formula Karter
Aug 11, 2016
If some people have already practised a little, what si your best time yet, mine is a 01:41:441
Sounds like a pretty good time to me. I just did a 1.42.5xx with a full fuel tank but very hard to keep consistent laptimes in these conditions.
I find it very nice that Project Cars gives the option to drive in circumstances like these, compared to Assetto Corsa for example that has no options for rainy conditions.
Really looking forward to this race, especially at this small and bumpy but exciting track.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Sounds like a pretty good time to me. I just did a 1.42.5xx with a full fuel tank but very hard to keep consistent laptimes in these conditions.
I find it very nice that Project Cars gives the option to drive in circumstances like these, compared to Assetto Corsa for example that has no options for rainy conditions.
Really looking forward to this race, especially at this small and bumpy but exciting track.
That's about the same as my best time at the moment, but as you said its hard to be consistent at that time in the rain.

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
That's about the same as my best time at the moment, but as you said its hard to be consistent at that time in the rain.
For me its actually quite okay to stay cosistent on this track with the rain, but my fastest lap was just a one time lap that i managed to do ;)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
For me its actually quite okay to stay cosistent on this track with the rain, but my fastest lap was just a one time lap that i managed to do ;)
Good! Hopefully you won't disappear too far into the distance then. :lol:
[DOUBLEPOST=1481473563][/DOUBLEPOST]I would hate to have a car without ABS in the wet, I would hate to have an accident and get disqualified because I locked the brakes! :angelic:

Bauwie

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 24, 2016
Good! Hopefully you won't disappear too far into the distance then. :lol:
[DOUBLEPOST=1481473563][/DOUBLEPOST]I would hate to have a car without ABS in the wet, I would hate to have an accident and get disqualified because I locked the brakes! :angelic:
Maybe i can finally finish higher than 8th this time hahaha

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Fairly happy now with my setup, cant see me improving on what I have so just need to work out a race strategy

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
As long as that doesn't result in sideways in front of me :joyful:
I'll see what I can do...:watching:

Not looking forward to this one :banghead:
Me neither. Haven't started to practise yet and have DTM race tonight... I fear that it will be Donington last season all over again (heavy fog, couldn't see ****, lapped 4 times...)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Me neither. Haven't started to practise yet and have DTM race tonight... I fear that it will be Donington last season all over again (heavy fog, couldn't see ****, lapped 4 times...)
Think im one of the only ones who actually enjoyed the race in the fog lol

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Explains why I'm enjoying practicing Oulton Park in what Project Cars considers rain. Its more a light shower:joyful: