Ok...it's time to decide what to do with this. I've gone through the comments and found out this:
8 people (me included) say that we make the 2nd race counts with half the points.
3 people wants to do a re-run
And finally 3 people say it doesn't matter with what we decide.
Out of this I make the decision that we make the 2nd race stand with half points. If we'd gone for a re-run that would have to been run on either a monday or a thursday before the season ends. Since it is only half points that we give out for this I hope that it wont hurt too much