PS4 - GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 8 - Oschersleben - 18/01/17 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Pro League - S6 - Round 8 - Oschersleben - 18/01/17 - 8PM UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
half points is ok...if the rules say it :)

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
We've had this situation before!

You was much faster on fresher tyres but one thing I did have at this track was consistency and a massive car!
True but I also was at my most consistent & with & with 5 laps remaining with me on your tail I would of liked to of thought I could of pinched that 2nd place back..... ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
If I understand Numpty correct this is the correct oreder at the disconnection:
1 Gary
2 Snrmendonca
3 Newy
4 Numpty
5 Archie
6 Griff
7 Salle
8 Filo
9 Michel
10 Chicolini
11 Bauwie
12 Wimstradamus
13 Stefano
14 Barker

Can you confirm this guys :)

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
This is what the rules about disconnections state:
● If more than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race order from the time of the first disconnection becomes the final result. Half points are awarded to all drivers.

● If more than 90% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race result will be declared as the order at the time of the first disconnection.

If the disconnections started at lap 32 it is a 80% race and there will be half points.

Can we agree on half points and the standings that Griff posted?
Agreed

SnrMendonca

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 20, 2016
True but I also was at my most consistent & with & with 5 laps remaining with me on your tail I would of liked to of thought I could of pinched that 2nd place back..... ;)
All ifs and buts my friend :happy:
The rules state at the point of first disconnection so that 2nd place is mine (y) lol

• Agree
Reactions: Newy656

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Honestly I am done with project cars. Hopefully gran tourism of will get released one day or project cars 2 will be good!
1 Gary
2 Snrmendonca
3 Newy
4 Numpty
5 Archie
6 Griff
7 Salle
8 Filo
9 Michel
10 Chicolini
11 Bauwie
12 Wimstradamus
13 Stefano
14 Barker

I know I was fourth but the three guys behind me were fighting each other so I can't comment on their positions.

The rules say 90% race distance for full points, is that including the formation lap?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I know I was fourth but the three guys behind me were fighting each other so I can't comment on their positions.

The rules say 90% race distance for full points, is that including the formation lap?
I would say yes since the formation lap is in the official amont of laps in the race, today it was 40 laps (1+39). 90% race today therefor means 36 laps while the dsc was at lap 33-34.

Salle_DK

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 8, 2016
1 Gary
2 Snrmendonca
3 Newy
4 Numpty
5 Archie
6 Griff
7 Salle
8 Filo
9 Michel
10 Chicolini
11 Bauwie
12 Wimstradamus
13 Stefano
14 Barker

I definitely think that I was side by side with Archie, not that it matters so much...
[DOUBLEPOST=1484777150][/DOUBLEPOST]juat go with that, fine by me... I cant remember it anyway...

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I definitely think that I was side by side with Archie, not that it matters so much...
Aah... Will check with @Archie619 on what positions he had when dsc started. Will put you in 7th for now and update it later if needed (y)

Reactions: Salle_DK

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I have updated the results now. If any one isn't happy with the order of the last race, please let me know!

Big congrats to AOR GT3 Pro champion, @Gary Waddell :lol:
Also big congrats to @Archie619 for 2nd place and @TNR_FILO for 3rd place in the championship (y)

• Funny
Reactions: Gary Waddell

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Can also add that the Elite guys on PS4 also had a mass disconnect. Don't know if we are to blame PCars or Playstation...