PS4 - GT3 S9 AM: Round 10 - Fuji International Speedway - 02/05/18 - 8PM UK-time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 S9 AM: Round 10 - Fuji International Speedway - 02/05/18 - 8PM UK-time

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Q p3
R p6

Qualy was good, went 5 tents faster than in practice.
The start of the race was also good took p2 in the first corner and followed @danjbirch while under pressure from @Noxvi. After couple of laps @Noxvi managed to overtake me, and also @VTC-16 passed me, couple of laps later when is was coming out of @VTC-16 slipstream on the start finish a clipped the curb in turn 1 and spun.
Could continued in p9 but concluded my race pace wasn't there and I was gonna take it a little easier and was thinking this is gonna be a horrible race.
But with around 30 min left I got in to a fight with my teammate @Michel--NL and that lasted until the end of the race!
It was the most race fun I had in a long time.
It made this horrible race in to something I really enjoyed, so thanks @Michel--NL for the longest, cleanest and most fun battle.

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
In the end, I was caught in an incident with @Wimstradamus which while certainly wasn't my fault, I could have done better to avoid it from happening.
Sorry about that, but you took the wider line (thought you outbreaked yourself or something) and I went the shorter line most people take and we hit at the apex.
I think it's a racing incedent and we both could have done better to prevent it.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Varic

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Sorry about that, but you took the wider line (thought you outbreaked yourself or something) and I went the shorter line most people take and we hit at the apex.
I think it's a racing incedent and we both could have done better to prevent it.
Yeah, absolutely

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I have a small complaint for the start, @danjbirch accelerated before we got to the acceleration zone and that cought me off guard and I had a very bad start

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Noted :troll:
Yes I'm really sorry, I checked the acceleration point the day before and noted it started as a barrier passed over the circuit so when we came to the first barrier I thought we were there. Then as I accelerated and went under the second barrier I realised that was the one but it was too late as everyone was already accelerating.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Yes I'm really sorry, I checked the acceleration point the day before and noted it started as a barrier passed over the circuit so when we came to the first barrier I thought we were there. Then as I accelerated and went under the second barrier I realised that was the one but it was too late as everyone was already accelerating.
Move your mouse over this :troll:...joking of the noted part ;)